With ADHD, I need to write down everything, including in my google calendar to give me prompts to remember to do stuff. Along with sticky notes for goals, this helps me keep organized.
To be more organized you need to know what you what to organize and how. So if you want to organize you room do it everyday untill it's how you want it. Pick out a section every day that you are going to do. After that choose if your going to make it colour coordinated or sort it by relevance to each other (e.g art supplies, makeup, creams, pallets). You can choose what ever you want. After that empty the space and make piles of your choosen way to sort things. After that see where the best place to put stuff would be ( e.g pallets- Most used at top/front and old and not very used at bottom/back). To be organized with dates put them on a Calender, one that you can download and notifies you when it needs doing would be best! This way every day when you wake up have a look at your calender and see what's on that day. To be organized with your day make a to-do list for the day the day before. This way when you wake up all of your activities will be there in front of you! Put times on when they need doing for better organization!
For me, being more organized means writing things down and taking time everyday to go through everything. Keep a calendar/schedule, keep lists, and remember that when you’re just starting to get organized it can look extremely daunting before it all actually comes together.
- How do you clean your undergarments
- Sometimes I feel like I want clutter around me. It gives me comfort (I think). My brain tells me not to tidy because I’d lose that comfort. How do I detangle from that belief?
- How to make sure I don’t spend so long tidying?
- What is the best organizing tips
- How to avoid spending to much time cleaning everyday?
- How to maintain a clean and organized environment when my health is in the gutter?
- Why do kids feel the need to mess up the one room you just cleaned?
- What shall I do when I’ve cleaned and tidied everything I can?
- Have you noticed a positive mood after cleaning a little everyday? I feel much better having everything maintained.
- How do you avoid letting laundry pile up after it’s been washed and dried?! Folding is the worrrrrst, is there a better way?