I am still trying to know my purpose in. I keep praying day and night that I would figure it out. That reason to get up in the morning. I am trying
I knew when I was nineteen that I truly got energized when I was able to teach or explain something to someone who really wanted to know and was confused or just curious. At first, I thought that meant I should be a teacher, but it doesn't. I just need to find people who want to find answers and see whether they will let me join their journey toward understanding.
I was 8 years old. I fought it until I was 23 and I am now 27 years old preparing to take the licensing exam. I am extremely happy in my life now that I have embraced my purpose.
- How can you build a purpose and stay focuse on it?
- How long is your purpose for? One week? A lifetime?
- How did you determine your personal life purpose? Did you read a specific book or take a personality test or an online quiz?
- how you handle your emotion freely and how to speak up for yourself
- How you know what’s your purpose is?
- Could you provide some inspirational tools (I.e. quotes …)
- Do you think your purpose evolves or changes over time?
- How do you silence your inner critic so that you may pursue your dreams freely?
- If my passion is helping people will this also be my purpose or am I mixing the two up and need to have a clearly defined purpose ?
- Do you think about one purpose you have everyday? Or you have different purposes each day!