In my opinion, a person should not exercise Just because he wants to break the exercise count barrier Rather, he should have fun and benefit from every exercise
Do as many as tu takes for you to feel the burn, but stop after feeling it be unbearable as you dont want to over work your Body. It depends on you and the internauty of your exercises, but try to have two rest days a week to see results. Hope that helped😊
There are various kinds from basic stretches to extreme burn out workouts with weights. Just depends on what you want and what your body needs.
As many as you'd like- variety can be good for the body, developing different muscles, and keeping things fun & exciting, for you to continue to exercise.
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?