Well, I’m struggling to remember to have one each day, but it’s easier now, and I use one scoop of honey instead, since honey is good for your throat and I have pretty bad allergies.
I have one to two cups a day. Morning and then either afternoon or evening depending what tea I want. And I don't use sugar at all. I usually steep two bags in one cup though.
I drink six or seven cup of te a day and I do not add sugar, I may add a spoon of honey in my karkadè tea, but I drink it justa two or three times a week.
I drink between 4 to 6 cups of tea a day and I had 1 spoon of sugar to my morning cups (2, one for breakfast and one in the middle of the morning), honey in the afternoon cups and nothing on the night cups
Today I attempted to reduce my sugar intake and had plain black tea. One cup a day preferably late afternoon between 4:00pm and 4:30pm. Today I wanted to drink something light.
A cup in the morning of green tea because I like the caffeine. No sugar, it doesn’t need any! In the afternoon I may make a matcha latte with almond milk- again no sugar it’s good as is. Today I had a matcha smoothie so I will skip the afternoon green tea and opt for a different type; maybe earl grey or peppermint
I don't usually drink tea but when i drink i would put 2 spoons of honey or 1 of sugar. I hope i helped you. Have a nice day! ✌🏻
- Do you enjoy sleep tea before bed?
- At what time of day is drinking tea the best?
- Do you have a favorite mug that you like/have to use for your tea/coffee? How about a favorite place to enjoy it?
- How many cups do you drink a day ?
- How often do you have tea alone versus sharing it with someone else? Which do you prefer?
- How many cups of tea do you drink in a day and when is your favourite time to drink it?
- Could you suggest a tea that would be helpful for arthritis or fibromyalgia?
- Do you prefer herbal or black teas?
- How much tea do you drink a day?
- What are some of your favorite caffeinated teas for the morning and herbal for the evening?