I also tend to get involved in posts on social media and get frustrated by others on there which affects my ability to relax.
I will be continuing this as I feel the benefits even though its hard to adjust to.
I put my phone on do not disturb from 9pm.
- What could be an activity in bed?
- What evening routine habit has been the most helpful when trying to disconnect & get to bed?
- Which can be a solution to stay away from the smartphone during the evening?
- I always sleep with tv at least soft in the background or I find it hard to sleep.. what’s the best way to move on from the tv at night?
- How do you try to unplug throughout the day?
- What do you actually do to disconnect yourself from daily routine?
- How long do you disconnect and at which part of the day
- How do you manage your overthinking when you can’t sleep at night?
- What are some things that I can do to relax without technology that is not reading or meditation?
- How do you stop yourself from going on your phone?