Reminds me of the little things in life that give joy, it’s important to think about these since our attitudes change in the best way towards people and daily tasks. I feel blessed and that gives me happiness.
I haven’t managed to find a way from keeping it stale. I feel like I repeat myself a lot, but sometimes that’s okay. Maybe you need to remind yourself how good that repetitive answer truly is
I focus on the events of the day and try to make the gratitude exercise very specific. For example, I wouldn’t say that I’m grateful for my husband but that I’m grateful for something specific about him or something specific he did, which had been clear that particular day.
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂