Karl Georg T.
Well i just play some my favorite surah from my playlist like surah ar rahman. And i become asleep within 2 or 3 minutes isn't it amazing 😀
Journal your thoughts before bedtime to empty your mind: you might not solve the priblem but you'll feel better for writung it down, get a better sleep and be fresher to tackle it in the morning
"Poor sleep leads to worrying. Worrying leads to poor sleep. Worrying about sleep is like your mind trying to fight itself. That's a horrible place to be."
- How do I make myself go to sleep? I don’t feel tired until rather late. Any suggestions how to make myself go to sleep?
- How do you get back to sleep if you have woken up in the middle of the night?
- What should I do if I feel to anxious at bedtime?
- What motivated you to change your sleep habits?
- I like to sleep under the covers, but I also get easily hot. What bedding do you use to help with this problem?
- How can you make your environment much better than it is now? I would like some suggestion.
- Do you turn off your phones before bed: or do you use the alarm on your phone?
- how to switch brain off when going to sleep. Am overthinker
- What do you do with recurring nightmares?
- When you wake up during the night to use the restroom, do you have a hard time getting back to sleep? What helps you get back to sleep?