Karl Georg T.
Well i just play some my favorite surah from my playlist like surah ar rahman. And i become asleep within 2 or 3 minutes isn't it amazing 😀
Journal your thoughts before bedtime to empty your mind: you might not solve the priblem but you'll feel better for writung it down, get a better sleep and be fresher to tackle it in the morning
"Poor sleep leads to worrying. Worrying leads to poor sleep. Worrying about sleep is like your mind trying to fight itself. That's a horrible place to be."
- How much sleep is too much ?
- How do I stop hitting the snooze button?
- What do you do to wake up energized?
- How I can stop using my phone in bed?
- It’s really necessary to shower before bed?
- How do you go to bed without being distracted by noise?
- Is it important to stay away from our mobile phone during sleep?
- What can I do to enhance my quality of sleep?
- How do I motivate myself to get to bed on time?
- what is a “sleep ritual” that you can’t sleep without?