How do establish the best moment to do my morning or nightly routine? I ask myself what time I go to bed every night. Often times this ranges so I average it to about 11:00 so I begin my nightly routine and hour before than leaving myself enough time. In the morning it varies as well. Some days I have work early and some days I can sleep in. I start whenever I wake up.
- What habits would you put in your daytime routine if you’re an office worker?
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?
- What studying method do you recommend I use if I have to study for a test? (Ex. Flash cards, practice questions, etc.)
- How would you learn a language more effectively?
- How will you search for new things to learn?
- How do you stay productive? When I have barely any time in my day
- What do you do when one work didn’t finish. When I did not finish my schedule I feel like fault even I done too much thing, one more left feel me bad