First I write down my to-do list. Then I sign with a symbol the three main tasks of the day, not assigning any specific ordering, but aways prioritize the tasks witch are very urgent or with a deadline.
- How many To Do Lists to people typically write on a daily or weekly basis?
- What’s on your to-do list?
- How do you make an accurate and attainable list?
- Is there a way I can be reminded to check my to-do list throughout the day?
- When your to do list is too long to accomplish do you move things off to address another time in order to add those that need more immediate attention?
- Do you keep your work and your personal to-do lists separate?
- What are some small habits you are improving or working on? For example putting sandals on in the morning is one of mine. Another is drinking olive oil in the morning. What small ways have you come up with to improve your routines even just by 1%?
- How do you write it? Do you elaborate or just main points?
- How do you get strength and motivation to do even the hardest task?
- How do you keep yourself from adding in more and more new habits too quickly?
- How in depth do your To Do lists end up being?
- Does anyone use Bullet Journeling or another similar method? If so, do you find it helpful or better to keep things simple?
- Do you use the Bullet Journal method?
- Do you write your to dos for the day the morning of or the night before? Do you write each days to do at the beginning of the week?
- Do you feel fabulous?