I usually clean just after i studied or in between my studying sessions. It help me think about other this to do instead of just sitting down many hours in a row trying to get new information to stick ☺️
Also when you clean your room or house every day it doesn’t get as messy as it usually would 👍🏻
start with cleaning for as little as five or ten minutes, or even just packing away one or two items when you pass the certain area you wish to clean. i find that it’s easier to just do little bits of cleaning each day instead of trying to do it all in one day
I don’t make time to clean , I hate staying in dirty places so whenever there’s sth that has dust or dirt on it I just clean it cuz tidy space always give a better mood and feeling
Here’s the thing, maybe it’s Just me but in my house it seems as if we clean for a living. The moment I wake up I clean up until 10am and how I think you make time for it is by making it a priority and routine
I clean every time I make a meal. This helps reduce the pilling mess that occurs if I push everything for a later time. I also clean before I go to bed. I like to see my kitchen and living room clean before I go to bed and the morning after. The most challenging has been laundry. I’ve started to fold laundry with my husband as we watch a show or movie on Sunday. This gives us an opportunity to bond and get our chores done together.
I plan like 10 minutes between my homework, and I make sure to do this 2 times a day. Sometimes I forget, but with some music it goes realky fast.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?