It doesn't take too much time. I learn every day for 20 minutes. Usually you spend more time on Facebook or other social media so you just learn language instead of wasting time somewhere else.
R Mi Y.
For a year and a half I've been learning German just for satisfaction. I'm using app on my phone for that, something about 15mins per day. I can see the effects as I went hitchhiking this summer and I could communicate with people who Couldn't speak English. Very satisfying 🙂
C Ndice S.
If you set aside only 15 minutes a day you can learn a new language. I use the Fabulous app to set a reminder every afternoon. There are several free language apps to help you learn so take a look and choose whatever works best for you. I use an app called Duolingo and I’m very happy with it.
- What habits would you put in your daytime routine if you’re an office worker?
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?
- What studying method do you recommend I use if I have to study for a test? (Ex. Flash cards, practice questions, etc.)
- How would you learn a language more effectively?
- How will you search for new things to learn?
- How do you stay productive? When I have barely any time in my day
- What do you do when one work didn’t finish. When I did not finish my schedule I feel like fault even I done too much thing, one more left feel me bad