It doesn't take too much time. I learn every day for 20 minutes. Usually you spend more time on Facebook or other social media so you just learn language instead of wasting time somewhere else.
- What’s is single most effective thing you do to keep motivated?
- Are you finding that you’re inspired to learn and study things for professional reasons or for personal reasons?
- How do you study when your laziness attacks you?
- What do you think is the best way to fight against the feeling of giving up one goal when this feeling comes?
- What are some best time management tools?
For a year and a half I've been learning German just for satisfaction. I'm using app on my phone for that, something about 15mins per day. I can see the effects as I went hitchhiking this summer and I could communicate with people who Couldn't speak English. Very satisfying 🙂
If you set aside only 15 minutes a day you can learn a new language. I use the Fabulous app to set a reminder every afternoon. There are several free language apps to help you learn so take a look and choose whatever works best for you. I use an app called Duolingo and I’m very happy with it.
- How do you know if you’re stressed?
- How to stay more focused, and not get distracted by little things?
- What do you do if you feel depressed on exams week?
- How can I stop a bad habit?
- How do you find time to read?
- How do you test your learning?
- How much time do you spend learning and studying?
- I want to learn something practical like making clothes, knitting, singing, painting … any book suggestion, youtube channel or whatever?
- Sometimes it is quite hard to maintain my focus on learning and studying. I find myself checking mail, reading social media commentary and avoiding the still to be worked on assignments. What can I do to prevent that?
- How can I stay focused and motivated for a long time?