It doesn't take too much time. I learn every day for 20 minutes. Usually you spend more time on Facebook or other social media so you just learn language instead of wasting time somewhere else.
R Mi Y.
For a year and a half I've been learning German just for satisfaction. I'm using app on my phone for that, something about 15mins per day. I can see the effects as I went hitchhiking this summer and I could communicate with people who Couldn't speak English. Very satisfying 🙂
C Ndice S.
If you set aside only 15 minutes a day you can learn a new language. I use the Fabulous app to set a reminder every afternoon. There are several free language apps to help you learn so take a look and choose whatever works best for you. I use an app called Duolingo and I’m very happy with it.
- What can I do if I tryed everything but I can’t learn anything?
- What can I do to stick to one thing. I love learning and doing things but I eventually quit and it seems like I wasn’t that interested in it as I thought I was.
- What would be the best habit to include in our life to avoid the laziness?
- What’s your favourite subject to study?
- I am too lazy WHAT should I DO?
- How do you find motivation to do work when you have to do something but it feels like a lazy day?
- Does the pomodoro technique work?
- How do you concentrate while studying?
- How to read faster when you are not a antive speaker?