It doesn't take too much time. I learn every day for 20 minutes. Usually you spend more time on Facebook or other social media so you just learn language instead of wasting time somewhere else.
- Can you concentrate without a break for over three hours?
- How do you study for long periods of time?
- Are there any apps that you like for the learn and study habit?
- I have trouble with waking up early for religious reasons and staying awake, I always wake up sleepy how can I fix this?? How can I make a habit??
- How can I improve this habit without interfering with my work?
For a year and a half I've been learning German just for satisfaction. I'm using app on my phone for that, something about 15mins per day. I can see the effects as I went hitchhiking this summer and I could communicate with people who Couldn't speak English. Very satisfying 🙂
If you set aside only 15 minutes a day you can learn a new language. I use the Fabulous app to set a reminder every afternoon. There are several free language apps to help you learn so take a look and choose whatever works best for you. I use an app called Duolingo and I’m very happy with it.
- How do you find what gives you positive motivation?
- How do you stay motivated and focused on studying when you just don’t feel like it?
- What makes you more faithful to this program and changing your habits?
- What are some ways to not procrastinate?
- How do you balance time among multiple goals? Say university thesis, job hunting, and learning to code.
- How can I study while I feel tired?
- It’s difficult to me study at the same time every day, any advice?
- Is there an app you would recommend to grow your general knowledge?
- What are you learning and studying about?
- How do you motivate yourself to study/learn every day?