I made myself a playlist with my favourite songs and everytime i did my workout I go and dance to the songs, it really motivates me to do my workout, I usually wake up like: “I can’t wait to do my ritual so I can celebrate a little bit”
I don’t really celebrate the exercise routine. I just recharge and relax after the first day and try to find enough motivation to get me going for the next exercise day
I usually do a set of gymnastics exercises and it gets me going and I feel really good! Trying this would be amazing as well! Try training some splits and handstands , and you'll find your phisyque rate go up, up, up!
I don't really celebrate to be honest with you. If I do I just kinda be proud that I did excersise today and sometimes I do do a happy dance lol.
Play your favorite music and just groove,this will burn your calories and you enjoy too. I love to dance as I am a Professional dancer.
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?