I made myself a playlist with my favourite songs and everytime i did my workout I go and dance to the songs, it really motivates me to do my workout, I usually wake up like: “I can’t wait to do my ritual so I can celebrate a little bit”
I don’t really celebrate the exercise routine. I just recharge and relax after the first day and try to find enough motivation to get me going for the next exercise day
I usually do a set of gymnastics exercises and it gets me going and I feel really good! Trying this would be amazing as well! Try training some splits and handstands , and you'll find your phisyque rate go up, up, up!
I don't really celebrate to be honest with you. If I do I just kinda be proud that I did excersise today and sometimes I do do a happy dance lol.
Play your favorite music and just groove,this will burn your calories and you enjoy too. I love to dance as I am a Professional dancer.
- Can you recommend a 30 minute exercise program for everyday use?
- What is your favorite exercise and how early do you like to wake up before you go to work?
- What do you find to be the best time of day to fit in exercise as a working person?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise in the mornings and how do you celebrate?
- How do you vary your workouts so that you build all types of fitness and not just overdo one aspect such as too much cardio and not enough strength or flexibility or vice versa?
- How do you make your exercise fun?
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise when you are tired?
- I have trouble prioritizing so that exercise doesn’t get missed. What have you found to be helpful for getting exercise in every day?
- Should you exercise before you eat or after? The habits when you first start go from water to healthy breakfast then exercise. I don’t remember seeing anything that suggested exercise after water then eating a good breakfast, but that’s what I’ve been doing because it makes more sense to me.
- What type of exercise routine are you following?