I personally like to get up super early in the morning and throw the first load in immediately. Then, I set my watch or phone timer for the time remaining readout on the washer, helping me to make sure I return to the machine at the instant it finishes so I can be sure I'm getting each load done in the least amount of time possible. Seems like a little thing, but makes laundry time run like a well-oiled machine.
- What is the best method for removing bacon grease stains out of clothing?
- Do you use natural cleaning products to clean?
- Do you think the idea that our outer world reflects our inner world is true? Meaning – does our outer mess reflect an inner mess that needs cleaning?
- What tasks do you do daily to keep on top of your home’s cleanliness?
- Do you have set chores set days
- How often do you Vaccum?
- How do you decide to throw away things that you keep around for a project, or just dont want to ‘waste’ it, or just might fit into it soon, etc…?
- What’s a good way to organize all the paper that an adult receives like mail, work papers, medical, receipts, and bills?
- How do you routinely address the deep aspects of the house like base boards.
- How do you feel after cleaning?