I personally like to get up super early in the morning and throw the first load in immediately. Then, I set my watch or phone timer for the time remaining readout on the washer, helping me to make sure I return to the machine at the instant it finishes so I can be sure I'm getting each load done in the least amount of time possible. Seems like a little thing, but makes laundry time run like a well-oiled machine.
- I organized my room but still have things with no where to go. What else should I do to help keep things clean.
- What is the best way to clean or tidy up when you have a lot to do?
- What’s the best way to make cleaning more fun?
- What’s the best way to keep your bathroom clean when you have hard water?
- How can i keep clean my space?
- Any good tips on clothing organization?
- With stress and a busy schedule, how do you make yourself actually clean?
- I sometimes find cleaning too mindful and I can get caught up in worried thoughts. Any tips on how to avoid this pattern?
- If I start cleaning, I become obsessive. When do you know when to stop?
- How often do you clean?