I personally like to get up super early in the morning and throw the first load in immediately. Then, I set my watch or phone timer for the time remaining readout on the washer, helping me to make sure I return to the machine at the instant it finishes so I can be sure I'm getting each load done in the least amount of time possible. Seems like a little thing, but makes laundry time run like a well-oiled machine.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?