There is always a bright side of a story. It depends on if you want to see it. Sometimes it's hard to see through al the troubles and negative thoughts. But by being greatful you force yourself to look to the bright side. And once you see it, life ain't that bad. And if it's not now, there will be sunny days in the future for sure. Just try to look forward too it. WWW.JW.ORG helpt me a lot to see that bright side in this grim world.
Luv form a stranger
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂