There is always a bright side of a story. It depends on if you want to see it. Sometimes it's hard to see through al the troubles and negative thoughts. But by being greatful you force yourself to look to the bright side. And once you see it, life ain't that bad. And if it's not now, there will be sunny days in the future for sure. Just try to look forward too it. WWW.JW.ORG helpt me a lot to see that bright side in this grim world.
Luv form a stranger
- Are you grateful for your breath or the opportunity to breathe? How does this question help support your gratitude habit?
- How long do you practice being greatful? How did it affect you?
- how to stay grateful. I’m always grateful for the same things.
- feeling grateful. how do you do this. I want to feel it more
- How do you catch yourself in moments where you’re being inwardly unkind to find the gratitude?
- In what way being grateful helped you?
- What is your be grateful habit?
- I find it difficult to feel gratitude. how do you do that. I have a gratitude journal. Write down 10 things a day. but really feel it. I find difficult.
- Do you write on gratitude nightly or just think about what your grateful for?
- How to find strength to be grateful when handling challenging situations?