I really have no clue but I think the way to start it is by going to the gym and lifting little by little until you get to where you want to be at.
I started weight training a long time ago, and honestly, I just started watching videos on YouTube. Whitney Simmons is a great channel to start with. Pick out some exercises and write them down in your phone, so you know what you're going to do at the gym so you don't have to wander around not knowing where to go. It's scary at first, but try to push through it, it's very much worth it in the end.
It is unfortunate that the fabulous app does not provide a good routine. Nevertheless I found plenty of series online. I googled weight lifting for women’s arms and just follow some of the images of routines.
I’m guessing that you aren’t going to the gym. All the gyms around here are closed due to the pandemic. So you would be lifting weights at home. If you have some weights, great. If not you can do body weight exercises. I really like the apps by Fitness 22. Their intervals and professions make more amazing progress. If you have weights, you can find videos on YouTube showing what to do. You build up muscle fastest when you push yourself one day and rest the next. Don’t go kite than 72 hours without working out. Wishing you the best.
Rog Ria P.
First make up your mind then start. if you don't have the weights… Put stones in two bags then using a firm stick or a log… Tie the bags both ends and start the lifting
You can start a weight lifting routine by using the extra time you have in the morning or if you don’t have any time you can wake up a little earlier and use that time to lift weights
- What “secret” exercises you do at your work table?
- What’s a great at-home exercise?
- I struggle with depression, but I always feel better after I exercise. Motivating myself to exercise when I feel so down is difficult, however. Do you have any tricks to motivate yourself to exercise when you just plain don’t want to? 🙂
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise? I need help!
- Do you work out as soon as you wake up?
- How do you get yourself exercising when you are already exhausted or have no energy?
- Practitioners of Ayurveda: How do you start to energize the body? How fast can it happen?
- Why work out if I’m not seeing results?
- How often do you exercise per week and how many hours each session?
- I wake up in the morning, drink water, fold my bed sheets and all, then exercise, and then take a shower. So my question is that should I brush my teeth before or after exercise?