I think one thing that helps me is to at least three hours before you're going to bed begin to take away things which keep you up and hyper. And don't have any caffeine. Just have sleepy tea and begin to read. Putting your phone away etc
Determine what time you want to go to bed and start your wind down routine a couple of hours before. Start gradually turning down lights. Disconnect from electronics. Maybe do a sleeping yoga routine and turn down the air. Do a sleep meditation focusing on breathe and maybe listen to a sleep story as you drift off. Know it takes time to reset the Circadian Rhythm and be relaxed about it.
- what are some things you always put on your to do? do you find that having the same activity at the same space everyday makes you more likely or less likely to actually do it??
- How do you realistically decide how long a task will take and how many you should plan for the day?
- Do you order your list by importance or is it just random?
- How long should my to do list be?
- Is the habit effective for you ?
- How to manage my time?
- Do you have a daily limit of To Do’s, in order to avoid a never ending list and encourage completion?
- Do you check things off that you are “going to do” but haven’t actually done yet?
- How long is your to do list?
- What you guys write in your to-do!main task or all tasks?