For a more savory option you could pre make some veggie muffins or burritos and then microwave them there?
The daily recommended amount is 25g. That can be 2 walnuts, 4 cashews, 8 almonds, and a teaspoon of pumpkin seeds, to avoid taking too many calories. Can carry them in a small container to work.
Secondly, I recommend rice roll. Can cook the rice for a week’s breakfast and freeze. In the morning, grab one portion, flat it into a thin layer and put eggs, cheese, vegetables, and some dressing, then roll it into a rice roll. Wrap in a plastic wrap and Since the rice is sticky, the food do not drop out when you eat. This is gluten free.
Hope this help!
One I recommend is a banana. It is easy to peel and not messy and has lots of nutrients like potassium that can restore the nutrients you lost from fasting. Don't be afraid of sugar that you may get from fruits. They are natural ones. Avoid those that are chemically made. Why be afraid of fruit sugar? While other people are drinking softdrinks daily but do not die in an instant (But htese carbonated drinks are killing them softly).
I also suggest tuna sandwich if you can make night before. It's easy to grab before going to the office. 😊
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?