- How many times a day do you meditate?
- Should I do a meditation retreat? I remember that my first one was life transforming but it’s difficult to find 10 days free of anything else to meditate.
- My biggest challenge is actually getting to the mat and meditating. Any suggestions on how to self-motivate?
- In what position do you meditate?
- Do you prefer guided meditations?
Use the Calm app every morning, at least the Daily Calm.
Also use "Guided Imagery" by Belle Ruth Naperstak.
Other times just sit quietly and practice Mindfulness meditation.
Depending on your needs, you can choose what is comfortable for you.
I have mostly been using the bells for my morning meditation.
- When meditating should I do it in the same place every time or do it where it’s best?
- How many hours a day do you meditate?
- How do you make sure you meditate every morning?
- What do you think are the disadvantages of meditating with ambient music?
- What to think while meditating?
- What changes did you see after practicing meditation in your personal and professional life? What time do you find is the best for doing it?
- What do you struggle with during meditation?
- When do you meditate? In the morning or before you go to sleep? I often feel like I’m falling asleep when I do it at night and that’s not it’s purpose.
- Do you prefer guided meditation or silent?
- I found myself dozing off during meditation, I try to use a meditation app but if I’m sleepy, it’s not going to work. Any suggestions?