Depending on your needs, you can choose what is comfortable for you.
I have mostly been using the bells for my morning meditation.
Use the Calm app every morning, at least the Daily Calm.
Also use "Guided Imagery" by Belle Ruth Naperstak.
Other times just sit quietly and practice Mindfulness meditation.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??