-Exercising with others is something that has made me anxious in the past.
-Also, taking a class somewhere is expensive!
-I have a harder time following through with my daily practice if I don’t do it in the morning.
I’ve found that for me, doing free, daily home yoga gives me a sense of capability, strength, peace and accomplishment before I start my day at a stressful job. I feel more centered and I’ve become much stronger 💪🏼
- What do you do for exercise when you are sick or under the weather?
- What have other people done to break the habit of snoozing in the morning?
- Do evening soccer practices count as exercise?
- How do you keep yourself motivated in the first few weeks where you can’t really see the difference despite putting in the effort?
- Do you use a device to track your exercise? How is that working for you?
- How do you get past feeling overwhelmed when you see your friends running several miles each day?
- What are your favorite moves to get your heart pumping when working out? (Burpees, Chair Pose, Jump Rope, etc)
- Do you eat breakfast first thing in the morning?
- What’s your favorite exercising music? Send me some good songs.
- When do you think is the best time of day to work out?