Almost always. I’m a big fan of 15, 30, or 45. 15 to move between small tasks, 30 if I think it will take an hour or less, and 45 is made up of 3x 15 min tasks then a 15 min water in/out break
I normally don’t, but the more I learn about productivity, procrastination, and time and project management, I’m thinking maybe I should be. It’s commonly stated that we either over- or under-estimate how we’re spending our time. I’ve been working on keeping a time log so I can see where it goes. I have a few big projects due soon and I thinks committing myself to working on each for specific chunks of time will help me stay on track and get. them. done!
some tasks require a deadline, but i don’t like to be limited, it adds a lot of pressure on me and gives me major anxiety. i’m a slow life type of person and i prefer doing things in my own pace, even though we live in a fast moving world of must-achieve and must-succeed. you have to find your own rhythm and adjust your life according to what makes you feel better. some people cannot stop and breathe, they have to keep running. and some, like myself, cannot keep up with that. so you do you, boo
Sometimes, especially when I study. I allot a specific time period to finish the chapters that I have to read and budget a time for each page..
For myself I set different times for each task however I don't set a time period. Some days I may feel worse than today, some days better so the actual time to complete each task will vary. So just as long as I'm moving forward and not backwards I'm doing well. I hope that helps.
- How to deal with multiple high priority tasks, and more firefighting tasks than quality time tasks?
- How do you make sure to get all your to do list done the day you write it?
- What happens if you can’t do my routines due to Illness? And where do i find the answers to these questions?
- Im currently on my vacation so when i will be going to school when will i write a to do list because we dont know what teacher is going to give us on that particular day ?
- How may I stick to my plans and to do list? as the action are being moved from one day to another
- How do you determine what to write and what to skip? I wrote 4 pages in my bullet journal today.
- What sort of things do you put on your list?
- What tips to you suggest to help more consistently and frequently committing to writing your to-do list?
- How do you juggle bigger tasks that aren’t immediately important?
- How many times a day should you check your to-do list?