Sometimes, especially when I study. I allot a specific time period to finish the chapters that I have to read and budget a time for each page..
- Do you use pen and paper for to-do-list? I have downloaded many apps for this job and none works for me.
- What’s the most challenging part when it comes to accomplishing your to do list?
- Does anyone have healthy lunch suggestions? One can only subsist on sweet potatoes, apples, black beans and shredded cheese for so long.
- Do you order your to do list by priorities? Do you number your to do list by the highest priority to the lowest to ensure that you get the most important things done, and not waste time on smaller things?
- How do you prioritize the tasks on your list?
I normally don’t, but the more I learn about productivity, procrastination, and time and project management, I’m thinking maybe I should be. It’s commonly stated that we either over- or under-estimate how we’re spending our time. I’ve been working on keeping a time log so I can see where it goes. I have a few big projects due soon and I thinks committing myself to working on each for specific chunks of time will help me stay on track and get. them. done!
Almost always. I’m a big fan of 15, 30, or 45. 15 to move between small tasks, 30 if I think it will take an hour or less, and 45 is made up of 3x 15 min tasks then a 15 min water in/out break
some tasks require a deadline, but i don’t like to be limited, it adds a lot of pressure on me and gives me major anxiety. i’m a slow life type of person and i prefer doing things in my own pace, even though we live in a fast moving world of must-achieve and must-succeed. you have to find your own rhythm and adjust your life according to what makes you feel better. some people cannot stop and breathe, they have to keep running. and some, like myself, cannot keep up with that. so you do you, boo
For myself I set different times for each task however I don't set a time period. Some days I may feel worse than today, some days better so the actual time to complete each task will vary. So just as long as I'm moving forward and not backwards I'm doing well. I hope that helps.
- How i can do not runaway from my tasks and scary thing that i have to do??
- How can I record my accomplishment for these to do list?
- How do you not get overwhelmed by your todo list?
- Do you write your todo list at night for the next day or in the morning?
- How do you write to do lists every day and do those things
- How do you write a you’re to. Do list
- How does one prevent burn out from writing a todo list everyday? I always start out strong then dwindle to weekly lists then will just forget.
- How do you stay consistent with your to do list to make sure you’re progressing forward and achieving your goals daily?
- What do you do with a task if you weren’t able to get to it? Transfer it to the next day?
- My to do list is always quite empty. What can I do about it?