I definitely at least think of a few options before I go to bed and make sure I have all the ingredients. Then I can wake up and see what I’m in the mood for!
Mat O P.
I used to not eat breakfast. I’m just getting in the habit now. My breakfasts are fast and should be better. I have a hard time waking up in time to reflect and ease into the day. It’s like I wake up and have to go from 0 to 60 immediately. I guess looking at this I should plan time to make a better breakfast and have time to ease into the day.
I meal prep my breakfast for the week. That way it’s always ready and waiting for me first thing each morning. This is a routine I’ve always had and find it’s crucial to starting out my day.
I usually arrange myself when I’m ready for it, unless planned the night before for overnight items. I feel like I should plan better and actually execute that plan.
Ad hoc. That said, I pre plan on the weekend for how many of each different types of breakfast I want for the week, and make sure I have the ingredients on hand. I also make ahead a dish or two for mornings where I will grab and go.
- What’s the best option for a healthy vegetarian breakfast for someone who doesn’t have much time in the morning?
- Got some favorite overnight oatmeal recipes?
- How do you just get out of bed and make breakfast without laying in bed for an hour?
- What is your favorite healthy and quick get-going breakfast?
- How long after waking up do you eat your breakfast?
- How do you account for mornings where you have too many other responsibilities? I have a baby, a dog, a spouse, and a job that sometimes starts way too early.
- Having trouble breaking the cereal habit. Any tips?
- What does Fabulous mean by a Great Breakfast? Are there certain parameters that can demote it to merely a Good or Passable Breakfast? I have muesli and sometimes beans and tomatoes on toast. Sometimes I wonder if the toast or muesli (which is not a pure protein source) bring down my score, and if I really should be checking this habit as Done. Thoughts?
- What do you do on days when you have to leave the house quickly?
- What should I try to eat on the mornings I have no appetite?