I definitely at least think of a few options before I go to bed and make sure I have all the ingredients. Then I can wake up and see what I’m in the mood for!
Mat O P.
I used to not eat breakfast. I’m just getting in the habit now. My breakfasts are fast and should be better. I have a hard time waking up in time to reflect and ease into the day. It’s like I wake up and have to go from 0 to 60 immediately. I guess looking at this I should plan time to make a better breakfast and have time to ease into the day.
I meal prep my breakfast for the week. That way it’s always ready and waiting for me first thing each morning. This is a routine I’ve always had and find it’s crucial to starting out my day.
I usually arrange myself when I’m ready for it, unless planned the night before for overnight items. I feel like I should plan better and actually execute that plan.
Ad hoc. That said, I pre plan on the weekend for how many of each different types of breakfast I want for the week, and make sure I have the ingredients on hand. I also make ahead a dish or two for mornings where I will grab and go.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.