M Lina N.
I dont meditate as much as I'd like to. To drain the swamp can be hard, so meditation moments last for a walk, a stretch, or a cigarette break despite the fact that I'd like to spend time practicing mindfulness more often. Work life balance is hard and meditation practice can will a gap in this market.
I meditate every night, before expressing my grate to life and myself. I set on the floor, close my eyes and think about nothing, just meditating. I have to be honest, I don’t know how many time I spend in meditation, everyday is different.
- When you find your mind wandering, do you focus on your breathing to help?
- May I know if there is any way to have a meditation session with forest background music
- Can meditation help with physical pain?
- Advices for better meditation… Eyes closed or open? What to think? Good things or life problems?
- How many minutes do you meditate? Do you use an app to help you focus? If so, which one?
- Is it okay to mediate by laying down in bed before you go to bed?
- Is it better to sit or lay down during meditation ?
- Have you used Headspace? How is that going?
- While I try to meditate my mind wanders. I try to concentrate on my breathing but my mind observes the sounds and touch. If I close my eyes, I picture something. What should I do to this state?
- You think is better meditate at morning or at night?