M Lina N.
I dont meditate as much as I'd like to. To drain the swamp can be hard, so meditation moments last for a walk, a stretch, or a cigarette break despite the fact that I'd like to spend time practicing mindfulness more often. Work life balance is hard and meditation practice can will a gap in this market.
I meditate every night, before expressing my grate to life and myself. I set on the floor, close my eyes and think about nothing, just meditating. I have to be honest, I don’t know how many time I spend in meditation, everyday is different.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??