1 Red Apple
1 Slice of papaya
2 tbs oatmeal
1 tbs honey
1 tbs cocoa powder
500-600 mL Milk
Blend everything for 30s to 1 min.
Put it in a glass ou big cup and drink it 🙂
1.Chop the cucumbers whichever way you would like, you could spiralize them, use a mandolin to slice them very thin or just chop them into bits it's up to you. 2. Place them in a mixing bowl and sprinkle with salt, shirt and let rest 5 minutes 3. Use a trainer and some tea towels or paper towels to absorb excess water, this is very important!! 4. Place back into mixing bowl and add all remaining ingredients except for the seeds. 5. Once it fits your taste (tweek it as you wish) throw in the seeds.
*This recipe pairs very well on top of white rice
Lunch: couscous with roasted vegetables from the oven, garnish with chickpeas and/or tahini
Dinner: salad with cheese sandwich (full grain bread)
In a large pan with a table spoon of oil brown the cubed chicken thighs. And some garlic, salt and pepper to taste. Once brown I add 1/4 cup pesto, large hand full of green beans and a handful of cherry tomatoes. Stir it all up. Put a lid on it and let it steam to desired crispyness of beans.
Smoothies – frozen fruit blends, almond milk, yogurt, pb, honey, chia, flax, protein powder
Scrambled eggs, tomatoes, spinach, cheese, sausage with quinoa, rice, toast (needs prep)
Could not be easier. Very healthy. Protein. No sugar, unless you're using ketchup. Part of the banting. Google it.
- How do you celebrate when you complete your tasks?
- I like to have a sweet breakfast, but I also want it healthy. What is an easy sweet and healthy breakfast?
- If you had a private chef who would cook your great breakfast for you, what would you ask him to make?
- What’s one combination breakfast you think everyone should try?
- Other thanks the usual grain cereals accompanied by seeds and dairy products, what is the other recommended breakfast options?
- What sorts of foods should eat, after I workout in the morning.
- What tips do you have to prepare a super fast yet healthy breakfast?
- What do you eat for breakfast? For me, I switch between eggs and cottage cheese but I am getting bored.
- What are healthy breakfast options?
- Do you still have snacks during the day?