1 Red Apple
1 Slice of papaya
2 tbs oatmeal
1 tbs honey
1 tbs cocoa powder
500-600 mL Milk
Blend everything for 30s to 1 min.
Put it in a glass ou big cup and drink it 🙂
1.Chop the cucumbers whichever way you would like, you could spiralize them, use a mandolin to slice them very thin or just chop them into bits it's up to you. 2. Place them in a mixing bowl and sprinkle with salt, shirt and let rest 5 minutes 3. Use a trainer and some tea towels or paper towels to absorb excess water, this is very important!! 4. Place back into mixing bowl and add all remaining ingredients except for the seeds. 5. Once it fits your taste (tweek it as you wish) throw in the seeds.
*This recipe pairs very well on top of white rice
Lunch: couscous with roasted vegetables from the oven, garnish with chickpeas and/or tahini
Dinner: salad with cheese sandwich (full grain bread)
In a large pan with a table spoon of oil brown the cubed chicken thighs. And some garlic, salt and pepper to taste. Once brown I add 1/4 cup pesto, large hand full of green beans and a handful of cherry tomatoes. Stir it all up. Put a lid on it and let it steam to desired crispyness of beans.
Smoothies – frozen fruit blends, almond milk, yogurt, pb, honey, chia, flax, protein powder
Scrambled eggs, tomatoes, spinach, cheese, sausage with quinoa, rice, toast (needs prep)
Could not be easier. Very healthy. Protein. No sugar, unless you're using ketchup. Part of the banting. Google it.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.