1 Red Apple
1 Slice of papaya
2 tbs oatmeal
1 tbs honey
1 tbs cocoa powder
500-600 mL Milk
Blend everything for 30s to 1 min.
Put it in a glass ou big cup and drink it 🙂
1.Chop the cucumbers whichever way you would like, you could spiralize them, use a mandolin to slice them very thin or just chop them into bits it's up to you. 2. Place them in a mixing bowl and sprinkle with salt, shirt and let rest 5 minutes 3. Use a trainer and some tea towels or paper towels to absorb excess water, this is very important!! 4. Place back into mixing bowl and add all remaining ingredients except for the seeds. 5. Once it fits your taste (tweek it as you wish) throw in the seeds.
*This recipe pairs very well on top of white rice
Lunch: couscous with roasted vegetables from the oven, garnish with chickpeas and/or tahini
Dinner: salad with cheese sandwich (full grain bread)
In a large pan with a table spoon of oil brown the cubed chicken thighs. And some garlic, salt and pepper to taste. Once brown I add 1/4 cup pesto, large hand full of green beans and a handful of cherry tomatoes. Stir it all up. Put a lid on it and let it steam to desired crispyness of beans.
Smoothies – frozen fruit blends, almond milk, yogurt, pb, honey, chia, flax, protein powder
Scrambled eggs, tomatoes, spinach, cheese, sausage with quinoa, rice, toast (needs prep)
Could not be easier. Very healthy. Protein. No sugar, unless you're using ketchup. Part of the banting. Google it.
- What breakfast foods should I get?
- What’s a good quick breakfast option?
- How much fruit equals one serving?
- What are some examples of a “great breakfast” that are easy to prepare?
- Could you suggest some great breakfast recipes?
- What would you recommend for other breakfast habits for things to eat when you’re needing to rush out the door?
- What is the best breakfast for me?
- What constitutes a healthy breakfast?
- I want some good Indian breakfast ideas.
- What other great breakfasts do people want to share?