Personally, Both! I started riding my bike to work after the pandemic to avoid the bus, so if you are able to run/walk/bike to work it's a great way to get your body moving before and after working! Plus I always feel so good about myself after getting moving before work!
L Andre I.
I find morning exercise sets me up for the day and helps strech out the achy muscles. Low intensity morning yoga had been brilliant for me
I exercise in the mornings, I would prefer evenings but time and motivation have gone by then. If I just get up and go it's easier to fit exercise into my life.
I used to exercise in the evening because doing it in the morning seemed too arduous or difficult to accomplish. However, I do light exercise in the morning, just enough to get me going for the day without exhausting myself. Then, in the afternoon or evening, I will exercise 2-3 hours after my last meal and this round is always more intense.
Morning. Evening time I feel off and lazy to do anything. I face some difficulties exercising in the morning because I have kids below 2 and 3 years. I understand it’s not a good justification for not exercising but I need to change and make it a mandatory habit
Morning! I'm a firm believer in getting my workout in before everything else because if I wait until the evening, I will find an excuse not to complete it. But if evening is what works for you, go for it!
I usually do in the evening because I am more likely to find it de stressing at the end of the day after eating and fueling my body. In the future I would like to add a morning working and a evening workout
- I’m having a hard time keeping with exercising before work in the morning. If you’re not a morning person, when does it work out best for you to exercise?
- What is your go to quick workout activity?
- What type of dancing exercise is good to start with to get into the exercise habit?
- Where do you get your motivation?
- Why am I so motivated at first but then lose it the day after? I want to stay motivated but I don’t know how. Please help me.
- How do you do push-ups?
- How can better utilize the notifications? I find myself simply swiping away automatically.
- I do not know if intermittent fasting is good for me. I am afraid to try it.
- Do you prefer exercising in the morning, afternoon or evening? And why?
- How do you push yourself to do it every morning to your fullest even when you don’t want to