Personally, Both! I started riding my bike to work after the pandemic to avoid the bus, so if you are able to run/walk/bike to work it's a great way to get your body moving before and after working! Plus I always feel so good about myself after getting moving before work!
L Andre I.
I find morning exercise sets me up for the day and helps strech out the achy muscles. Low intensity morning yoga had been brilliant for me
I exercise in the mornings, I would prefer evenings but time and motivation have gone by then. If I just get up and go it's easier to fit exercise into my life.
I used to exercise in the evening because doing it in the morning seemed too arduous or difficult to accomplish. However, I do light exercise in the morning, just enough to get me going for the day without exhausting myself. Then, in the afternoon or evening, I will exercise 2-3 hours after my last meal and this round is always more intense.
Morning. Evening time I feel off and lazy to do anything. I face some difficulties exercising in the morning because I have kids below 2 and 3 years. I understand it’s not a good justification for not exercising but I need to change and make it a mandatory habit
Morning! I'm a firm believer in getting my workout in before everything else because if I wait until the evening, I will find an excuse not to complete it. But if evening is what works for you, go for it!
I usually do in the evening because I am more likely to find it de stressing at the end of the day after eating and fueling my body. In the future I would like to add a morning working and a evening workout
- If I wake up late, what can I do to exercise and yet still reach my office on time?
- How do you get up and exercise in the morning?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise on days when you’re just exhausted and had a 12-hour shift at work?
- How do you stay fit and focused when your job is mainly sedentary?
- How do you stay fit and motivated when your job is sedentary?
- What kinds of exercises should I do as a beginner?
- How do you stick to an exercise regimen? I always start well and then let it slide.
- Can you suggest at home workouts for fat loss?
- How long do you usually exercise in the morning?
- Is there a habit that you have had a hard time keeping up? I think most people might say exercise. But, I have not been consistent with meditation no matter how many times I have started over. Truth be told, I fall asleep. Any suggestions on changing up how I do this? P.S. Time of day makes no difference. 😴