Personally, Both! I started riding my bike to work after the pandemic to avoid the bus, so if you are able to run/walk/bike to work it's a great way to get your body moving before and after working! Plus I always feel so good about myself after getting moving before work!
L Andre I.
I find morning exercise sets me up for the day and helps strech out the achy muscles. Low intensity morning yoga had been brilliant for me
I exercise in the mornings, I would prefer evenings but time and motivation have gone by then. If I just get up and go it's easier to fit exercise into my life.
I used to exercise in the evening because doing it in the morning seemed too arduous or difficult to accomplish. However, I do light exercise in the morning, just enough to get me going for the day without exhausting myself. Then, in the afternoon or evening, I will exercise 2-3 hours after my last meal and this round is always more intense.
Morning. Evening time I feel off and lazy to do anything. I face some difficulties exercising in the morning because I have kids below 2 and 3 years. I understand it’s not a good justification for not exercising but I need to change and make it a mandatory habit
Morning! I'm a firm believer in getting my workout in before everything else because if I wait until the evening, I will find an excuse not to complete it. But if evening is what works for you, go for it!
I usually do in the evening because I am more likely to find it de stressing at the end of the day after eating and fueling my body. In the future I would like to add a morning working and a evening workout
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?
- What’s your trick for keeping a consistent workout routine?
- In what order do you perform your habits?
- What kind of exercise do you actually look forward to?
- How do you get back on track with excerising after unplanned breaks?