Personally, Both! I started riding my bike to work after the pandemic to avoid the bus, so if you are able to run/walk/bike to work it's a great way to get your body moving before and after working! Plus I always feel so good about myself after getting moving before work!
L Andre I.
I find morning exercise sets me up for the day and helps strech out the achy muscles. Low intensity morning yoga had been brilliant for me
I exercise in the mornings, I would prefer evenings but time and motivation have gone by then. If I just get up and go it's easier to fit exercise into my life.
I used to exercise in the evening because doing it in the morning seemed too arduous or difficult to accomplish. However, I do light exercise in the morning, just enough to get me going for the day without exhausting myself. Then, in the afternoon or evening, I will exercise 2-3 hours after my last meal and this round is always more intense.
Morning. Evening time I feel off and lazy to do anything. I face some difficulties exercising in the morning because I have kids below 2 and 3 years. I understand it’s not a good justification for not exercising but I need to change and make it a mandatory habit
Morning! I'm a firm believer in getting my workout in before everything else because if I wait until the evening, I will find an excuse not to complete it. But if evening is what works for you, go for it!
I usually do in the evening because I am more likely to find it de stressing at the end of the day after eating and fueling my body. In the future I would like to add a morning working and a evening workout
- What “secret” exercises you do at your work table?
- What’s a great at-home exercise?
- I struggle with depression, but I always feel better after I exercise. Motivating myself to exercise when I feel so down is difficult, however. Do you have any tricks to motivate yourself to exercise when you just plain don’t want to? 🙂
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise? I need help!
- Do you work out as soon as you wake up?
- How do you get yourself exercising when you are already exhausted or have no energy?
- Practitioners of Ayurveda: How do you start to energize the body? How fast can it happen?
- Why work out if I’m not seeing results?
- How often do you exercise per week and how many hours each session?
- I wake up in the morning, drink water, fold my bed sheets and all, then exercise, and then take a shower. So my question is that should I brush my teeth before or after exercise?