I do calendar blocking – so I make a list and then put a block when in my day I'm going to do each task. For me it helps get a better sense of how long things are taking
I personally don't schedule My to do list, or put a time limit on anything. I have learnt that feeling guilty about not having completed the task(before the time limit) doesn't help me in Any way:)
At first I didn't use a time limit and I would take time to think about what I will put in it but when I had Fabulous, it allowed me to make a time limit for my to do lists and sometimes it is helpful , so you don't waste any time in the day but sometimes you might forget to add something in your to do list . I would say time limits for to do Lists is not something good or bad but really it is your choice to add a time limit . By the way , Fabulous is an amazing app that helps you build up habits and I reccomend it for anyone who is struggling to maintain habits . Thank you for asking my advice and bye.
I actually don't estimate a time limit. I just focus to complete all the tasks in a day. But now if i see it, this will actually help me in making a time table for a day which will help me in completing all the taska effectively and efficiently. Though i dont know how to write goals daily with to-do list but I'm certain that mentioning time will surely help in completing all tasks on time
Ram Nas A.
Time limit may cause more stress if you can not finish them on time. I am using it just to predict approximate time of whole routine.
- what are some things you always put on your to do? do you find that having the same activity at the same space everyday makes you more likely or less likely to actually do it??
- How do you realistically decide how long a task will take and how many you should plan for the day?
- Do you order your list by importance or is it just random?
- How long should my to do list be?
- Is the habit effective for you ?
- How to manage my time?
- Do you have a daily limit of To Do’s, in order to avoid a never ending list and encourage completion?
- Do you check things off that you are “going to do” but haven’t actually done yet?
- How long is your to do list?
- What you guys write in your to-do!main task or all tasks?