One long list, then break them up into chunks. One could be for most important to do now and today. The other for the near short term… like week or month. This way, it doesn't feel overwhelming. Just remember to look at both and add from the weekly list to the to do list sometimes.
I use a planner and transfer everythibg to my Google calendar with reminders if important and my to did pop up each day on the front of my phone.
I just carry around a small paper notebook (mine is from Field Notes brand) and I write and prioritize my to do list each morning and check them off from my notebook as I complete them. This seems to work well for me
I’m using the app Moleskine Actions and really like it. For me it’s easier to use an app compared to paper, because you can easily add something which pops up in your mind. The app Things I used for several years and deserves a recommendation too.
- How do you stay on schedule with your to do list?
- How can I write a good to do list?
- What tool do you use to manage to- do list?
- Do you think it is better to create my TODO list the evening before or in the morning?
- What app or software do you use to track your to do list?
- It’s sometimes hard for me to stay on task or sometimes I want to give up. With a To Do List, is it hard to stay committed to it? What keeps you going?
- What is your daily routine like?
- How do you plan out the times at which you complete your tasks? Do you find somedays don’t go as smoothly as others?
- I feel im just writing and repeating my to do everyday.. is that ok ? 😄. Or should i think to do something new
- How do you organize your to-dos to not forget anything when you work on different projects parallelly at the same time?