What might help is eating a warm meal when you get home (rich in protein, not too many carbs) and after that grab yourself a nice cup of tea (cafeïne free would be best) and read a book or listen to some music for +- 30minutes. This should help you get sleepy, there are lots of other ways but if you really have trouble sleeping you might want to get professional help.
- How much sleep is too much ?
- How do I stop hitting the snooze button?
- What do you do to wake up energized?
- How I can stop using my phone in bed?
- It’s really necessary to shower before bed?
- How do you go to bed without being distracted by noise?
- Is it important to stay away from our mobile phone during sleep?
- What can I do to enhance my quality of sleep?
- How do I motivate myself to get to bed on time?
- what is a “sleep ritual” that you can’t sleep without?