Yes I believe that is possible but I'm still trying to get there with the help of some Fabulous friends I intend to make it and will keep at it till I do
- Do you prefer guided or unguided meditation?
- What are your favorite times of day to meditate and why?
- Is it better to meditate in silence or use guided meditations?
- Do I need to dig deeper into the theory? I’m thinking of Sam Harris’s Wake Up, or resuming a book that helped my when I started. It’s getting easier over time to get distracted when meditating, and should be the opposite.
- What is your dream goal?
Intuition and thought seem more like fingers on the same hand to me. You really do better to grasp something with all your faculties, experience, status of authority, and grounding beliefs. Why leave anything out if you can help it.
I think my mind wanders a lot in a waking state, so I hard to go out from mind. For intuition voice I have to be calm, but I am not so much, but I am trying to be not compulsive and to be relaxed.
For my self I think we can. If you practice to stay conscious and focus on your body movement long enough. You will have the ability to detect the voice more often. Then another voice will come in with another choice of action when something happrnen. So you will have time to think more and choose the best action possible. But don't forget that doing nothing in some situations can be the best action. Hope this help.
- What is meditation for you? What else do you experience as if meditating? Is meditation a specific activity?
- What meditation is the most beneficial when you’re new to meditation?
- Do you vary your times, or meditate more than once?
- What time of day do you most like to meditate?
- What’s your best meditation experience to date?
- How do you manage to concentrate and not be disturbed by noise and other thoughts while meditating?
- What do you observe while meditating? What is on your mind?
- Have you seen any conscious changes in your daily routines? If so what are they?
- Is it wrong to meditate while lying down?
- How “deep” does one go into meditation? I feel that I stay quite aware of my surroundings. Is this OK?