Yes I believe that is possible but I'm still trying to get there with the help of some Fabulous friends I intend to make it and will keep at it till I do
Intuition and thought seem more like fingers on the same hand to me. You really do better to grasp something with all your faculties, experience, status of authority, and grounding beliefs. Why leave anything out if you can help it.
I think my mind wanders a lot in a waking state, so I hard to go out from mind. For intuition voice I have to be calm, but I am not so much, but I am trying to be not compulsive and to be relaxed.
For my self I think we can. If you practice to stay conscious and focus on your body movement long enough. You will have the ability to detect the voice more often. Then another voice will come in with another choice of action when something happrnen. So you will have time to think more and choose the best action possible. But don't forget that doing nothing in some situations can be the best action. Hope this help.
- What helps you stay focused? Do you use a physical focusing point?
- Has your meditation practice changed you in any noticeable way?
- What is the percentage of guided versus alone?
- What do you do when one thought after another seems to pop into your meditation?
- What is the results meditation continuously has brought to you after four weeks-some often practice?
- Do you have a mantra?
- Do you use a meditation app? I use headspace, but I’ve heard of so many.
- What are some of your favorite meditation spots? Your couch? Sitting in a straight-backed chair?
- How do you come back to focus after your mind has wandered?
- How can I make myself to meditate every day? It a quiet and peaceful place one of the conditions?