Yes I believe that is possible but I'm still trying to get there with the help of some Fabulous friends I intend to make it and will keep at it till I do
Intuition and thought seem more like fingers on the same hand to me. You really do better to grasp something with all your faculties, experience, status of authority, and grounding beliefs. Why leave anything out if you can help it.
I think my mind wanders a lot in a waking state, so I hard to go out from mind. For intuition voice I have to be calm, but I am not so much, but I am trying to be not compulsive and to be relaxed.
For my self I think we can. If you practice to stay conscious and focus on your body movement long enough. You will have the ability to detect the voice more often. Then another voice will come in with another choice of action when something happrnen. So you will have time to think more and choose the best action possible. But don't forget that doing nothing in some situations can be the best action. Hope this help.
- What do you think about when you meditate?
- I just have such a hard time not letting my thoughts get in the way, any suggestions?
- What do people “get “out of meditation?
- Is there a position in which you feel more easy to concentrate?
- What time is needed for meditation? Should it be different in the morning and in the evening? If you sometimes fall asleep during meditation, what should you do?
- In meditation. Is your mind supposed to be clear or can you meditate on something positive (or both)?
- How do you sit straight but relaxed?
- When meditating are there easier ways to focus instead of visualizing my breath? I have a hard time concentrating and keeping my mind from wandering when meditating. Does this get better with practice? And what are tips to get better?
- Sometime, while meditating I feel the urge to open my eyes. It’s better to open them or trying to focus harder?
- How do you know when you’re comfortable enough to start meditating without a guided meditation?