I journal about this past chapter of my life, learn what wisdom I can glean from it, and use that to find the things most important to me now. Then I define my purpose based on the things that I found myself missing in the last chapter.
Each phase of my life is guided by my overarching purpose. So when one phase ends, I return to my purpose statement and contemplate next steps. I ask myself: What can I do now, that will embody my purpose even more than I was before?
If you want support finding your personal purpose, be in touch through www.8seasons.consulting
- How can you build a purpose and stay focuse on it?
- How long is your purpose for? One week? A lifetime?
- How did you determine your personal life purpose? Did you read a specific book or take a personality test or an online quiz?
- how you handle your emotion freely and how to speak up for yourself
- How you know what’s your purpose is?
- Could you provide some inspirational tools (I.e. quotes …)
- Do you think your purpose evolves or changes over time?
- How do you silence your inner critic so that you may pursue your dreams freely?
- If my passion is helping people will this also be my purpose or am I mixing the two up and need to have a clearly defined purpose ?
- Do you think about one purpose you have everyday? Or you have different purposes each day!