It varies completely. Sometimes I research things and put it in my spiritual journal. Sometimes I think about things that have come up and write them down. Most days I write a list. These are all forms of my journaling but I feel I should make more time for writing in my journal at the end of the day to reflect on actions, positives and triggers.
- How do you celebrate when you complete your tasks?
- I like to have a sweet breakfast, but I also want it healthy. What is an easy sweet and healthy breakfast?
- If you had a private chef who would cook your great breakfast for you, what would you ask him to make?
- What’s one combination breakfast you think everyone should try?
- Other thanks the usual grain cereals accompanied by seeds and dairy products, what is the other recommended breakfast options?
- What sorts of foods should eat, after I workout in the morning.
- What tips do you have to prepare a super fast yet healthy breakfast?
- What do you eat for breakfast? For me, I switch between eggs and cottage cheese but I am getting bored.
- What are healthy breakfast options?
- Do you still have snacks during the day?