Dry whole wheat toast.
1/2 cup strawberries
Coffee and a water w/lemon
Here's what I usually take for breakfast. I mix match few things sometimes but I'm always conscious of a balanced plate.
Eggs – boiled or omelette
Fruits – mostly apple or banana
Cereal – without sugar, hot milk
Sometimes, pancakes and honey instead of cereal.
A cup of coffee to finish the meal.
Please note: As much as I love coffee, I never take it in an empty stomach. If you like having coffee the first thing in the morning, have at least two glasses of water before having caffeine.
On the other hand, my most favorite but decadent and a little bit time-consuming breakfast is salmon cakes fried in olive oil. I use canned salmon, add an egg and some oatmeal, garlic powder, and chopped onion. Mix it all together and form into patties and fry them until golden then turn them over and fry some more. Keep them in the refrigerator to have for a warm or cold breakfast! They give you tons of energy for starting the day.
1 tablespoon of coconut sugar
1 tablespoon of chocolate sprinkles
1/2 a cup of almond milk
Mix all together and heat up for a 1 min and 30 secs. Enjoy
- How do you celebrate when you complete your tasks?
- I like to have a sweet breakfast, but I also want it healthy. What is an easy sweet and healthy breakfast?
- If you had a private chef who would cook your great breakfast for you, what would you ask him to make?
- What’s one combination breakfast you think everyone should try?
- Other thanks the usual grain cereals accompanied by seeds and dairy products, what is the other recommended breakfast options?
- What sorts of foods should eat, after I workout in the morning.
- What tips do you have to prepare a super fast yet healthy breakfast?
- What do you eat for breakfast? For me, I switch between eggs and cottage cheese but I am getting bored.
- What are healthy breakfast options?
- Do you still have snacks during the day?