Dry whole wheat toast.
1/2 cup strawberries
Coffee and a water w/lemon
Here's what I usually take for breakfast. I mix match few things sometimes but I'm always conscious of a balanced plate.
Eggs – boiled or omelette
Fruits – mostly apple or banana
Cereal – without sugar, hot milk
Sometimes, pancakes and honey instead of cereal.
A cup of coffee to finish the meal.
Please note: As much as I love coffee, I never take it in an empty stomach. If you like having coffee the first thing in the morning, have at least two glasses of water before having caffeine.
On the other hand, my most favorite but decadent and a little bit time-consuming breakfast is salmon cakes fried in olive oil. I use canned salmon, add an egg and some oatmeal, garlic powder, and chopped onion. Mix it all together and form into patties and fry them until golden then turn them over and fry some more. Keep them in the refrigerator to have for a warm or cold breakfast! They give you tons of energy for starting the day.
1 tablespoon of coconut sugar
1 tablespoon of chocolate sprinkles
1/2 a cup of almond milk
Mix all together and heat up for a 1 min and 30 secs. Enjoy
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?