Another option is plain Greek yogurt with honey and nuts. I also add chopped apple, banana, or berries.
Most days I can only afford a small quick breakfast, so just the eggs and protein happens. It seems to really work.
I want to add a protein drink or health supplement in the future, it would help me more.
If I need something super quick because I am running late, I get a spoonful of peanut butter and eat it with a banana or fruit.
I think quiches are super tasty, but I’m not sure how healthy they are.
I think a good way to make things tasty is by adding spice to it or eating your favorite fruit in the morning with some peanut butter. Or getting Greek yogurt with some honey and fruit. There’s plenty of options. You can also google tasty healthy breakfasts and see all the ideas. Toast can be tasty and healthy with the right spreads.
- How can you make sure to have a great breakfast every day?
- Do you have any breakfast suggestions for people allergic to milk?
- Any suggestions for make-ahead breakfasts?
- What is your morning excercise routine?
- How early do you eat breakfast?
- What do you love about your body?
- How can I make myself hungry if I don’t want to eat in the morning?
- Do you have any fast breakfast options?
- What are some healthy on the go breakfast options?
- I like to eat boiled egg every day for breakfast. Do you think that is good or should I change to be only 3 days with egg and others with oats and milk?