Another option is plain Greek yogurt with honey and nuts. I also add chopped apple, banana, or berries.
Most days I can only afford a small quick breakfast, so just the eggs and protein happens. It seems to really work.
I want to add a protein drink or health supplement in the future, it would help me more.
If I need something super quick because I am running late, I get a spoonful of peanut butter and eat it with a banana or fruit.
I think quiches are super tasty, but I’m not sure how healthy they are.
I think a good way to make things tasty is by adding spice to it or eating your favorite fruit in the morning with some peanut butter. Or getting Greek yogurt with some honey and fruit. There’s plenty of options. You can also google tasty healthy breakfasts and see all the ideas. Toast can be tasty and healthy with the right spreads.
- What are your ideas for healthy make-ahead breakfasts?
- How important is variety when it comes to eating breakfast?
- Does anyone have any suggestions for an on the go breakfast to just take with me along with my normal piece of fruit? The main reason I may not eat breakfast in the morning is due to time, but I find most ‘breakfast bar’ type on the go breakfasts boring and unsatisfying so I still find myself snacking an hour or two later.
- How long does it usually take to make your protein-rich breakfast on average? What shortcuts do you have, if any?
- What is something to eat for breakfast when you have to run out the door?
- I would like to ask for some help amongst the Fabulous members. Because I’m not easily motivated and don’t have much time on my hands, what can I do to ensure that I have a good breakfast without being time consuming in the morning?
- What about oil in breakfast? Is it good or bad? For example paratha and fried egg?
- What are some uncommon but amazing proteins to add to my mornings?
- What are vegan options for a high protein breakfast?
- What are good ideas for breakfast on the go??