Another option is plain Greek yogurt with honey and nuts. I also add chopped apple, banana, or berries.
Most days I can only afford a small quick breakfast, so just the eggs and protein happens. It seems to really work.
I want to add a protein drink or health supplement in the future, it would help me more.
If I need something super quick because I am running late, I get a spoonful of peanut butter and eat it with a banana or fruit.
I think quiches are super tasty, but I’m not sure how healthy they are.
I think a good way to make things tasty is by adding spice to it or eating your favorite fruit in the morning with some peanut butter. Or getting Greek yogurt with some honey and fruit. There’s plenty of options. You can also google tasty healthy breakfasts and see all the ideas. Toast can be tasty and healthy with the right spreads.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.