African sunshine from Simon Levelt, Dutch teabrand. Rooibos with Orange, roseleaves and lemon. Delicous, mild tea for every time of the day
I love lots of different teas, but I think my favourite is probably rose tea. It’s subtle at first, but I think the rose hips really help you relax and ground yourself. It’s never “just a cup of tea.” It’s being here in the moment. It’s calming down and finding something simple to enjoy in life when everything feels like a wreck.
I like mashala tea with all type of tea ingredient which is very help full . For health and body . So I like mashala black tea
My favorite is English Breakfast. I really love the flavor. I like to add honey and lemon. I actually love all tea that I have ever tried, including herbal teas. One of my favorites with nothing added is Green tea.
- Do you prefer herbal or black teas?
- How much tea do you drink a day?
- What are some of your favorite caffeinated teas for the morning and herbal for the evening?
- Have you tried Lyons Irish Tea? It is amazing! Irish tea is the best! Did you know the Irish drink more tea per capita than any other country!
- Do you put milk and sugar in your tea? Why/why not?
- What do you think is the best time to drink tea?
- What type to tea you recommend for drinking?
- What is the best tea to drink before bed for a deep sleep?
- What are the best teas to drink
- Do you drink herbal ‘tea’ and if so which do you prefer best?