My go-to breakfast is 2 hard boiled eggs, 2 servings of fruit (usually apples, oranges, strawberries, or grapes), and a serving of greek yogurt. This keeps me full until lunch. If I'm short on time & can't bring breakfast from home, I'll go to the convenience store and buy an egg and cheese bagel with fruit salad and/or nuts.
My go-to, quick and easy breakfast are english muffins with a spread of avocado and strawberries. Usually, I would top it with bananas too but cutting them takes time out of the day and it’s easy to pop the avocado on the bread and run for it! On the side I would also bring along some yogurt (like Activia which helps some minor digestive discomfort) or a fruity drink (such as the Blothouse Farms brand which is also available as vegetable juice) just as a little something sweet to keep me going. Avocado doesn’t provide much flavor but the fruit definitely do! If you also eat meat, you can also quickly grab some sliced ham from the deli to give your breakfast more protein. I’m still new to this diet change but I hope this helps you too. Good luck on you journey! 🙂
2 eggs (over easy), cooked with sunflower seeds, spinach, tomato, garlic, salt, pepper. On toast with Earth Balance vegan butter
Right now I've been eating an egg sandwich with a banana on the side. I prepare everything on Sunday so that I don't have to cook every morning. I boil my eggs, mash them, add a low-fat mayo and mustard, and keep in a bowl in the fridge. Then in the morning I take it out and spread it on 2 slices of bread and enjoy my breakfast with a banana
I prepare an English muffin, toasted with butter, vegan cheese and sausage to take with me on the road every morning. I usually follow it with my favorite coffee and occasionally a banana.
You can't go wrong with fresh, scrambled eggs or avacado on toast. On workout days when I need to grab food after the gym, I have a scoop of chocolate protein powder (no sugar variety), add a bit of water and a tablespoon of peanut butter and mix it into a paste .Tastes just like a Snickers!
My breakfast really depends on my mood, but I try to have more healthy things nowadays. I either eat muesli with unflavored yogurt or milk, or fried eggs with a bit of ham in it. On the side I eat tomatoes and cucumber pieces. A morning without an orange feels different, so uf possible, I try to drink an orange juice (with pulp) or eat a fresh orange. I also like to make different porridges and add some honey, berries into it,. It's amazing! 🙂
Strawberry Awake cereal is usually what I eat, though if I have some ripe bananas I’ll whip up some yummy banana bread or muffins to go with it.
Light wheat bread toast with tomato slices and a slice of cheese with a cup of hot black tea with one splenda and milk.
I make a dozen whole grain, blueberry muffins sweetened by honey on Sunday evening and each morning I eat two of these and then a banana with peanut butter on top. I don’t have a lot of time in the morning, so this helps me get my day started with some of my favorites!
Omelet made of 2 eggs and a little milk. Then spread with peanut butter, banana slices and coconut rasp on top and folded over!
I take 3 tablespoons of masala oats cooked because its tasty and healthyand a boiled egg white with green tea served aside
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?
- What is the lightest acceptable breakfast for someone with a full hectic schedule?
- What’s a good breakfast option for vegans?
- What would you combine in an easy go-to, vegan, breakfast smoothie that includes all the necessary vitamins and minerals for a physically active working day?
- When is the best time to have breakfast?
- What are your plans to make sure you eat a good healthy breakfast every morning?
- I sometimes like to sprinkle grains, nuts and fruit on a green salad for breakfast. Is there any reason I shouldn’t eat a raw greens salad after my morning workout?
- Any quick protein rich vegan breakfasts? Need some ideas! Thanks 🙂
- How can I make a dairy-free omelette?