From my own understanding and my own personal use of the Think About My Purpose habit, it’s to develop the habit of devoting time to think, contemplate and self-reflect about how I will live my life, my personal contributions and how I will live that day with purpose, my reason or meaning, my motivation or determination and on purpose, with intention, a destination, and with direction. It provides an aim, goal, destination and direction for me to focus on and move forward towards. Also to coordinate my actions, tasks, behaviors and attitude accordingly with my purpose (reason or meaning), what I aspire to live or experience, what I aspire to do and the Being I aspire to Be. So I am able to live the day and my life with purpose instead of living it aimlessly or without direction or meaning or without reason or contribution or without fulfillment or accomplishments. My purpose, whether it be for my life as a whole or day to day, is what gives my life and my days meaning and fulfillment and drives me to be who I am in quality of character and what actions I will take to contribute to my wellbeing and the wellbeing of others.
- How can you build a purpose and stay focuse on it?
- How long is your purpose for? One week? A lifetime?
- How did you determine your personal life purpose? Did you read a specific book or take a personality test or an online quiz?
- how you handle your emotion freely and how to speak up for yourself
- How you know what’s your purpose is?
- Could you provide some inspirational tools (I.e. quotes …)
- Do you think your purpose evolves or changes over time?
- How do you silence your inner critic so that you may pursue your dreams freely?
- If my passion is helping people will this also be my purpose or am I mixing the two up and need to have a clearly defined purpose ?
- Do you think about one purpose you have everyday? Or you have different purposes each day!