From my own understanding and my own personal use of the Think About My Purpose habit, it’s to develop the habit of devoting time to think, contemplate and self-reflect about how I will live my life, my personal contributions and how I will live that day with purpose, my reason or meaning, my motivation or determination and on purpose, with intention, a destination, and with direction. It provides an aim, goal, destination and direction for me to focus on and move forward towards. Also to coordinate my actions, tasks, behaviors and attitude accordingly with my purpose (reason or meaning), what I aspire to live or experience, what I aspire to do and the Being I aspire to Be. So I am able to live the day and my life with purpose instead of living it aimlessly or without direction or meaning or without reason or contribution or without fulfillment or accomplishments. My purpose, whether it be for my life as a whole or day to day, is what gives my life and my days meaning and fulfillment and drives me to be who I am in quality of character and what actions I will take to contribute to my wellbeing and the wellbeing of others.
- Whats the best way to reflect on your purpose?
- Has your purpose ever surprised you, and how?
- Habits are needed but I feel like an square doing a controlled routine every day.. how to stop felling like that and have a positive view towards habits?
- How do you develop a strong vision for your life?
- Is everyone’s purpose the same?
- What can I do when I can’t think that way I suffer with depression finding it hard see my purpose in life
- How do I find my place in a cold and vast universe?
- How does someone with deep self-esteem wounds and depression or other mental health issues approach the life purpose task? It can be difficult to face the idea of having a purpose when you feel so terrible about yourself or the state of the world. It can cause anxiety to face the concept of a “purpose” in the face of mental health issues. How have you framed this task?
- If you had a terminal illness, What are the things you would want to see completed or finish before you died
- How do you know what your purpose is?