Toast with avocado slices is a great go-to. It's delicious and good for you. A sunny side up egg is as well, but I'm not big on the texture of them. A runny egg is nice, but I want all the whites cooked into being solid, not slimy. It's about preference.
Hmm, this is definitely a tough one… But I think I would prefer a toast with avocado slices in the morning of a day that I would take care of my self, like a day off, a self-care day, where I would like to make something pretty to please myself. Then on the other hand, I would love to have a sunny side up egg on a day where I would do a lot of work and study, not that I don't like that. I feel like it would make me feel like a parent made it, that I'm still under their care, and it would make me feel warm inside.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.