Meditation is just a way for me to relax and think about my day and what was positive about my day . It is a great way to think of the positive so you can stay more positive.
- Do you ever fall asleep when meditating early in the morning?
- How can I setup an effective meditation habit that really helps me visualizing my goals?
- Where do you focus your eyes when they are closed?
- Was there a place of muscle tension you didn’t notice before?
- When is the best time to meditate morning or evening and why?
For me, it’s not. It’s a way for me to unwind and to relieve stress. However, meditation is such a personal experience that it’s different for some, so just because I don’t find meditation spiritual or religious doesn’t mean others won’t either
It is both spiritual and religious. Meditation creates a balance mind and sound body. If done religiously it has a profound effect on ones physical and mental capacity to excel.
For me, meditation is my personal quality time to talk and feel inner me.This helps me to gather myself and find peace and solutions for my worries.
No meditation in my opinion, is for relaxing or focusing, sometimes for mindfullness. Meditating might be a practice in a certain religion but anyone can meditate without religion or trying to be spiritual.
For me, meditation is about myself. I try to focus on my being through and through. I try to understand every feeling and sensation. This doesn't mean meditation can't be spiritual or religious. I believe meditation is what you want and need it to be.
Meditation can definitely be spiritual and religious or it can be neither. The main purpose of meditation is to find peace and reflection for yourself. To simply slow down, to feel a calm within the busy world we live in.
It can be as broad in spirituality as you would like or as simple as focusing on your breathe and nothing more than that.
Don’t overthink it, just let yourself relax.
- How do you meditate? What should meditating consist of? How can I make it most effective?
- How long did you meditate for when your first started?
- How do you maintain your habits when recovering from an injury?
- Does meditation ever get easier with practice?
- How much, how long and how often do you meditate?
- How does you meditation routine look? Do you do it in the morning or evening, etc.?
- How often per day, how long, and what kind of meditation do you have?
- What is the basic right technique for meditation?
- How do you get your mind to stay centered when you meditate? Mine keeps drifting into thoughts?
- How did you start meditating?