Meditation is just a way for me to relax and think about my day and what was positive about my day . It is a great way to think of the positive so you can stay more positive.
- Do you meditate at the same time every day? What sort of routine do you have to help remember and to settle into it?
- How do you keep yourself motivated and how do you keep yourself from being distracted?
- How do you keep your focus during meditation, especially when your mind is going at warp speed!?
- What sorts of meditation do you find most helpful?
- How do you stay focused during meditation?
For me, it’s not. It’s a way for me to unwind and to relieve stress. However, meditation is such a personal experience that it’s different for some, so just because I don’t find meditation spiritual or religious doesn’t mean others won’t either
It is both spiritual and religious. Meditation creates a balance mind and sound body. If done religiously it has a profound effect on ones physical and mental capacity to excel.
For me, meditation is my personal quality time to talk and feel inner me.This helps me to gather myself and find peace and solutions for my worries.
No meditation in my opinion, is for relaxing or focusing, sometimes for mindfullness. Meditating might be a practice in a certain religion but anyone can meditate without religion or trying to be spiritual.
For me, meditation is about myself. I try to focus on my being through and through. I try to understand every feeling and sensation. This doesn't mean meditation can't be spiritual or religious. I believe meditation is what you want and need it to be.
Meditation can definitely be spiritual and religious or it can be neither. The main purpose of meditation is to find peace and reflection for yourself. To simply slow down, to feel a calm within the busy world we live in.
It can be as broad in spirituality as you would like or as simple as focusing on your breathe and nothing more than that.
Don’t overthink it, just let yourself relax.
- What does meditation do?
- Should I meditate in silence or with peaceful music?
- What are some of your difficulties with meditation and how do you cope with them/maintain focus?
- How to not get into sleep
- Can you meditate while driving?
- Do you think you need to meditate every day? Or do you alternate that with journaling?
- It’s difficult to me to have self-discipline. The worst of all is that I compare myself to others and I get disappointed. How can meditation help me get over it?
- What should I think about during meditation to improve calmness and increase the duration of the meditation?
- What is mindfulness meditation?
- How do you sit while you meditate?