No I don't believe it is goal is to get heart rate up and keep in fat burning mode which one can do by doing short bursts of cardio and then other excercises
Honestly I’ll do long cardio when I want to reflect. Shorter cardio is good when using a HIIT method. It allows me to work out the stress that’s plaguing me so that could also work. Mostly I go with a short run because of time.
It is not. Aim for sustainability and consistency, a lifetime commitment requires you to know that you can do it for the long haul and you feel better rewarded through the results acquired through doable activities.
If you can physically do it yes. It burns more calories in the long run and it improves cardiovascular functionality. If you cannot physically do it then no. It is always best to listen to your body no matter what is ‘better’.
Well studies say that you start burning fat after 20 min of exercise so if you want to bur fat it would be better do do 30 min or even more
I don’t think so, the few times I have done cardio for more than 30 minutes I felt very tired and almost burned out. It took me a few days to be able to regain the strength to get back into the intensity I was at for 30 minutes. If you want to do the extra cardio later on in the day I suppose it’s ok as long as you pace yourself and listen to your body
- How essential is it to excersise in the morning if I’m already used to doing it in the evening and doing a quick stretching set in the morning?
- I tend to go to the gym and do long workout sessions. It becomes this big deal. How can I get in there and out really fast?
- What is your favorite exercise routine to do at home?
- I want to start gym in morning. But I am not able to get up before 8 am at all. 😉 How can I do it? Alarms and wake-up calls don’t work. Please help!
- The goal is to make exercise a lifestyle. How do I go about that?
- How do you improve and keep things fresh in your exercise habit?
- What exercises are in your morning routine?
- How is exercising every day different from just 2 to 4 times a week?
- How do you exercise outside in extreme cold or heat weather conditions?
- What do you say to yourself to keep exercising when it gets difficult, you don’t have time, or you’re too tired, or burned out, or feeling a little sore, etc?