In physical activities, you'll only keep getting better if you keep going further. If you want to grow muscle, I'd advice to build up the amount of push-ups you do until you're satisfied with your strength. Personally I'd say 50 push-ups is very impressive.
I don't think this needs to be said, but don't forget to exercise other parts of your body too!
- What is your celebration when you complete a habit or a ritual?
- How can I improve my motivation???
- How do you find time to work out especially if you have a very demanding job?
- Is it okay to break your routine during holidays?
- Do you incorporate strength training into your routine?
- What makes you push harder with your exercises when you or body feels like your ready to quit?
- How do you get yourself motivated to go to the gym in the morning/after work?
- Run with or without music? Why?
- How do you stay consistent with this app, and not make it feel like a chore?
- What are your 3 favorite songs to dance to?