You can find the products in some grocery stores, and on Amazon.com. I started with the Dandelion Dark Roast, which tastes like a mocha if you add milk or cream. The chicory really does give it a coffee flavor, and it absolutely looks like black coffee. Try it and see what you think! 🙂
A tea that i will recommend for you is actually lavender and lemon or apple and cinammon spice or Earl Grey they have the booster you are looking for in the morning and it still have low balances(earl grey) to none of caffeime
The way to get rid of it its slowly, in fact first in addiction therapy they actually give them doses of said drug and lower the amount mixing it up with the supplement slowly until its only the supplement.
Hope I helped, I'm a big tea drinker
However there are a lot of teas out there with many different flavors!
I think the drinking tea is two fold, one to not drink soda with the added sugars but also because of natural ingredients. It may also be just to get you to stop and drink a warm beverage during a hectic day to help relax (tea although some do contain caffeine can have a calming effect vs the ramp up rush that coffee gives; although I could argue a cup of coffee has a relaxing effect for me at times!)
There is no basis in fact from the above statement just observations I have made by adding tea into my afternoon routine.
- is it a bad idea to drink tea before going to bed since you may wake up needing to use the restroom?
- How do you drink your tea?
- How and when do you drink your tea?
- how many times do yout drink tea a day?
- Do you drink tea with your breakfast?
- Is coffee better for you than tea?
- Does anyone drink green tea and do they feel better for it?
- What is the best tea for waking up?
- What’s the best morning tea for you?
- I would like to know if Camomile has benefits for skin complexion and clear skin ?