Asking him nicely should be enough. He should be as eager to spend time with you as you are with him. If it isn’t, consider the bigger picture. Are you feeling neglected in any other ways? Is this really about his phone or is that just an easy thing to blame in order to defer something more problematic? Open communication, kindness, patience and love will get you where you want to be. Good luck.
Start a project, that needs his strength, maybe put in a new tree, either for yourselves or others and help the atmosphere as well x
Finding something you really enjoy practicing, like meditation, yoga, gim atc.. Something that connects you with yourself because most of the time we spend on phone is to avoid to think about our feelings or responsibilitys. When you find something that completes your soul, you no longer needs your phone, so ya, do it.
- What can help anxiety?
- What do you do with your time after you disconnect from technology?
- How do you get yourself to put your phone down?
- What do you do when you have a day where everything is going right, and you have no reason, yet your attitude is just tired and snappy, even if at the start of the day everything was well, happy, and excited?
- I have a hard time figuring out what time I should disconnect & unplug because before starting this challenge I slept at various times & always watched tv in the night so I’m confused on what I should do to make sure I hv a steady routine n going to sleep & getting off electronics.
- Have you found it hard to stay away from your devices and what have you done to resist the urge to go on them?
- I don’t know how I’m on my phone a lot.
- Some apps like this one, journaling or meditation apps are part of my evening ritual. So how do I stop using the phone and unwind without loosing the advantages of those apps?
- When I can’t sleep I usually end up scrolling though my phone. Tips for stopping?
- What do you do if you’re feeling tired and stressed out?