It made me feel in charge of my life. Organised. Prioritising myself. That's an amazing feeling, worth to beat my laziness for!
I am feeling more energized because I have healthy breakfast like peanut butter and banana toast, oatmeal porridge , fruit salad , smoothies and more . And i am not a morning person and i will be lazy in the morning , but now I am ready to start my day
Usually it doesn’t, I tend to eat later in the morning because it makes me feel a little bit sluggish after a hearty breakfast, so I prefer to do eat about 1:00-1:30 after I wake up
I find that when I eat earlier in the morning I feel more energized and ready to start my day but it’s different for everyone!
Eating first thing in the morning has amazing benefits… When I wake up after drinking water I just eat some healthy breakfast even before brushing my teeth.. eating a healthy protein diet early in the morning helps me get energetic the whole day and my most favourite part is that when i have my breakfast early in the morning I am very less likely to sleep in the afternoon and still feel energetic until and unless i eat something unhealthy and heavy for lunch or i am ill. It has other benefits too if I write them down here it will be too long ..
I feel more energetic and feel less of a need to eat things that are unhealthy later in the day . It keeps you going through the day😊
It gives me enough energy for the day and all the nutrients that are in the food are important for my body. Especially in the morning I need the nutrients in my body.
- What are your recipes for eggs? 😀
- What are you favorite high protein and high fat vegan breakfast recipes?
- I am wanting to try making overnight oatmeal. What are some of your favorite mix-ins?
- Do you have a go-to breakfast that takes under 5 minutes to cook or prepare? 🤗
- How do you work specialist dietary routines, such as diabetes and intermittent fasting into your programme?
- What kind of juice is good for detoxing?
- Is going to the gym too much a bad thing?
- What do you eat for breakfast and how do you make it easy not to skip it?
- Do you eat breakfast within an hour of waking up?
- What do you do when you feel lazy but have to do something?