It made me feel in charge of my life. Organised. Prioritising myself. That's an amazing feeling, worth to beat my laziness for!
I am feeling more energized because I have healthy breakfast like peanut butter and banana toast, oatmeal porridge , fruit salad , smoothies and more . And i am not a morning person and i will be lazy in the morning , but now I am ready to start my day
Usually it doesn’t, I tend to eat later in the morning because it makes me feel a little bit sluggish after a hearty breakfast, so I prefer to do eat about 1:00-1:30 after I wake up
I find that when I eat earlier in the morning I feel more energized and ready to start my day but it’s different for everyone!
Eating first thing in the morning has amazing benefits… When I wake up after drinking water I just eat some healthy breakfast even before brushing my teeth.. eating a healthy protein diet early in the morning helps me get energetic the whole day and my most favourite part is that when i have my breakfast early in the morning I am very less likely to sleep in the afternoon and still feel energetic until and unless i eat something unhealthy and heavy for lunch or i am ill. It has other benefits too if I write them down here it will be too long ..
I feel more energetic and feel less of a need to eat things that are unhealthy later in the day . It keeps you going through the day😊
It gives me enough energy for the day and all the nutrients that are in the food are important for my body. Especially in the morning I need the nutrients in my body.
- What’s the best option for a healthy vegetarian breakfast for someone who doesn’t have much time in the morning?
- Got some favorite overnight oatmeal recipes?
- How do you just get out of bed and make breakfast without laying in bed for an hour?
- What is your favorite healthy and quick get-going breakfast?
- How long after waking up do you eat your breakfast?
- How do you account for mornings where you have too many other responsibilities? I have a baby, a dog, a spouse, and a job that sometimes starts way too early.
- Having trouble breaking the cereal habit. Any tips?
- What does Fabulous mean by a Great Breakfast? Are there certain parameters that can demote it to merely a Good or Passable Breakfast? I have muesli and sometimes beans and tomatoes on toast. Sometimes I wonder if the toast or muesli (which is not a pure protein source) bring down my score, and if I really should be checking this habit as Done. Thoughts?
- What do you do on days when you have to leave the house quickly?
- What should I try to eat on the mornings I have no appetite?