As music has a great influence on me, I like listening to soft music before my yoga session and to happy music while I shower so I dance while preparing myself for a new day. It puts me in a good mood.
I love music so I guess I can exercise more when I do lestion to music while working out! I suggest you do or lestion to what you like!
Music during exercise can be that extra bit of motivation that you need to push through another 3 minutes. It can also be meditative. Classical piano music is excellent for when you hit your stride and get in the zone. Seriously. Next time you go running and you hit that moment when everything just seems clear, try switching your music to Chopin’s piano concertos. Your workout will transcend to a study of mindfulness in motion!
Music is a huge motivator for me when exercising. I use different songs for different kinds of workouts and they help me to endure them without getting bored or wanting to give up.
- If I wake up late, what can I do to exercise and yet still reach my office on time?
- How do you get up and exercise in the morning?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise on days when you’re just exhausted and had a 12-hour shift at work?
- How do you stay fit and focused when your job is mainly sedentary?
- How do you stay fit and motivated when your job is sedentary?
- What kinds of exercises should I do as a beginner?
- How do you stick to an exercise regimen? I always start well and then let it slide.
- Can you suggest at home workouts for fat loss?
- How long do you usually exercise in the morning?
- Is there a habit that you have had a hard time keeping up? I think most people might say exercise. But, I have not been consistent with meditation no matter how many times I have started over. Truth be told, I fall asleep. Any suggestions on changing up how I do this? P.S. Time of day makes no difference. 😴