From having succumb to such fate many times over, I am experiencing success this time around by knowing why I am doing what I’m doing, believing wholeheartedly that I need to do it, not just a want, and making constant reminders to myself in different forms of my goals.
I have taken to journaling every night – which keeps me accountable to my new habits. This comes with a phone alarm and a routine to itself. If I miss the evening journal, I make up for it the very next morning.
The biggest accountability factor though is my wife. I keep her up to date with my pursuits and their success or failure and she keeps me honest when I’m not feeling strong enough to self-start. Telling her of my success everyday is my “Celebrate” as part of my morning routine.
Bottom line, know your why, have constant reminders, be kept accountable and be kind to yourself if you mess up, fix it as soon as possible.
Good luck on your journey!
Hope that helps!
- What type of exercises do you prefer in the morning? Do you have examples of quick and simple exercises?
- What’s the best way to reduce the little parts of fat (like cellulite and loose skin) that remain on your body?
- How do you stay motivated when hard work feels like it is not having the desired results?
- What exercise works best for you?
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?