Hi, it’s a daily challenge actually. I keep my phone on do not disturb so I control when I want to call/text people back. Instead of instantly replying when I hear my phone go off. I’ll set a timer to remind me to only spend X minutes on social media. I also try to play with my dogs a little bit to wear them out before sitting down to study so they just nap near me instead of wanting attention. I also put ear plugs in to minimize noise and try to inform people at home to not bother me for X amount of time. As for the worry and anxiety, you can try sticky notes or just writing down those thoughts to not be distracted by them and save them for another time to think about or deal with. Setting boundaries and timers really has helped me focus more. Hope that helps!
I don’t know if this is helpful or not, but your not the only one with the same concerns (except for the puppy, unfortunately) so keep going 💪💪 you’re not alone
- What habits would you put in your daytime routine if you’re an office worker?
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?
- What studying method do you recommend I use if I have to study for a test? (Ex. Flash cards, practice questions, etc.)
- How would you learn a language more effectively?
- How will you search for new things to learn?
- How do you stay productive? When I have barely any time in my day
- What do you do when one work didn’t finish. When I did not finish my schedule I feel like fault even I done too much thing, one more left feel me bad