I have a “power list”. One of my weekly tasks is to spend 30 minutes working on the power list. At that time I pull out my list of all the random things that need to be done and work my way through the list as quickly and with as much focus as I can during the time allotted. Then I stop until the next week.
- i often find myself putting things off for tomorrow or ignoring some tasks overall. how can i prioritize effectively so that i get the most important things done first? i find it difficult deciding which tasks are more urgent than the others.
- How do you handle tasks that never seem to get done? The tasks that are important enough to stay on your to do list, but never the priority right now. They just move from this to do list to the next, and never get dropped or taken care of.
- I’d like to know that where you put your to-do list because I can’t decide where to put and there’s so many places I can put.
- Do your to-do lists roll over into the next day, or do you write a new and fresh list each morning?
- Do you put your tasks into categories (like “cleaning, fitness,” etc…), or do you prefer just a standard/numbered list ?
- How do you plan what tasks to do for the day when you have so many things you want and need to do?
- Do you login to this app everyday and put honest, truthful answers all the time?
- Do you punish yourself for skipping an item?
- How many things can a person reasonably accomplish on a given day? How many unfinished tasks should I commit to daily?
- what would be in your to do list as a constant goal?