I have a “power list”. One of my weekly tasks is to spend 30 minutes working on the power list. At that time I pull out my list of all the random things that need to be done and work my way through the list as quickly and with as much focus as I can during the time allotted. Then I stop until the next week.
- What kind of tasks do you put on your to-do list on an average day?
- Do you include new tasks in your to do or incorporate habits that are already in your daily routines?
- How important is it to cross off all your to-dos for the day?
- Please, could you recommend the best way of organizing my days, weeks, months?
- How do you stick with writing a to-do list every day? How do you manage to complete all the tasks on your to-do list?
- From your point of view, what is the best to-do list format?
- How many tasks per day do you write?
- I’m really bad at prioritizing my tasks. For instance the 30/70 rule of prioritizing what will have the biggest impact is impossible. !!Everything!! feels important. What are your tips for making sure you’re working on the right stuff?
- Is anyone able to finish their to do list every day?
- I’m having a hard time writing my to do lists. I think I put too many things down for a day but at the same time they’re nothing significant, like go to work, talk to my bf, complete my morning routine etc. I’m also having a hard time setting a time to write the list. One night I wrote it down after dinner. The next night I forgot and wrote it in the morning very quickly before leaving for work. I need advice please!!!
- How do you get over procrastinating things you don’t want to do?
- What advice would you give a creative person to successfully make and follow through with a daily to do list?
- What are tips on how to make an effective to-do list—one I know that has tasks I’ll be able to achieve?
- How many lists do I need to have in order to keep up my motivation?
- Where do you write your To-Do lists and why?