At times, my study time exceeds while I'm studying, which makes me feel quite irie. But I do procastinate before doing it.. the key is to put what is hard for you before so you get done with it and start doing other tasks, at hand. Actually, you don't have to look at studying as a task, more like a treasure of knowledge for you. Look at it like it holds something valuable like it's a soul food for you mind. And study passionately; it will eventually make you a knowledge-seeker and studying won't be delayed for at all.
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?
- What studying method do you recommend I use if I have to study for a test? (Ex. Flash cards, practice questions, etc.)
- How would you learn a language more effectively?
- How will you search for new things to learn?
- How do you stay productive? When I have barely any time in my day
- What do you do when one work didn’t finish. When I did not finish my schedule I feel like fault even I done too much thing, one more left feel me bad
- How is best to focus when studying something?