At times, my study time exceeds while I'm studying, which makes me feel quite irie. But I do procastinate before doing it.. the key is to put what is hard for you before so you get done with it and start doing other tasks, at hand. Actually, you don't have to look at studying as a task, more like a treasure of knowledge for you. Look at it like it holds something valuable like it's a soul food for you mind. And study passionately; it will eventually make you a knowledge-seeker and studying won't be delayed for at all.
- What do you think is the best memorizing technique?
- What do you do when you have to study but you feel so lazy and down?
- How to learn a completely new language?
- What’s the best way to learn, in your opinion?
- What do you like to learn about?
- How to concentrate in my exam preparation
- What can I do if I tryed everything but I can’t learn anything?
- What can I do to stick to one thing. I love learning and doing things but I eventually quit and it seems like I wasn’t that interested in it as I thought I was.
- What would be the best habit to include in our life to avoid the laziness?
- What’s your favourite subject to study?