Move the pans or bowls out of the cupboard and near to where you need to use them… seeing them on the side in the morning really helps me.
Find a food/meal that you not only enjoy eating, but enjoy making aswell!
Get creative!! Experimenting in the kitchen is best kind of motivation!
To meet the goal of cooking breakfast, I focus on making it easy for morning me to deal with. This might mean preparing some parts ahead – boiling or frying eggs the night before, etc. So, simplicity matters. Mindful eating does, too. Take time to savor the fruits of your labor and really feel the self-love and self-care that went in to it!
It doesn’t do a 30 year old mom-bod any good at all.
After Hot Cheetos I usually pass out on the couch with the bag in my hand. Then there’s the subsequent gas and boiling diarrhea.
And it’s even worse at work.
And there’s not even any health benefits or long term satisfaction or energy.
And I already know it’s straightup bad for me.
So Hot Cheetos is not for me anymore.
I can wake up any day, drink some water and start up two boiled eggs and cut up some fruit. All other good choices have fallen into place so far.
And no gas.
And glowing supple skin.
- How can you make sure to have a great breakfast every day?
- Do you have any breakfast suggestions for people allergic to milk?
- Any suggestions for make-ahead breakfasts?
- What is your morning excercise routine?
- How early do you eat breakfast?
- What do you love about your body?
- How can I make myself hungry if I don’t want to eat in the morning?
- Do you have any fast breakfast options?
- What are some healthy on the go breakfast options?
- I like to eat boiled egg every day for breakfast. Do you think that is good or should I change to be only 3 days with egg and others with oats and milk?