Move the pans or bowls out of the cupboard and near to where you need to use them… seeing them on the side in the morning really helps me.
Find a food/meal that you not only enjoy eating, but enjoy making aswell!
Get creative!! Experimenting in the kitchen is best kind of motivation!
To meet the goal of cooking breakfast, I focus on making it easy for morning me to deal with. This might mean preparing some parts ahead – boiling or frying eggs the night before, etc. So, simplicity matters. Mindful eating does, too. Take time to savor the fruits of your labor and really feel the self-love and self-care that went in to it!
It doesn’t do a 30 year old mom-bod any good at all.
After Hot Cheetos I usually pass out on the couch with the bag in my hand. Then there’s the subsequent gas and boiling diarrhea.
And it’s even worse at work.
And there’s not even any health benefits or long term satisfaction or energy.
And I already know it’s straightup bad for me.
So Hot Cheetos is not for me anymore.
I can wake up any day, drink some water and start up two boiled eggs and cut up some fruit. All other good choices have fallen into place so far.
And no gas.
And glowing supple skin.
- What is everyone’s favorite breakfast that is quick?
- What is a quick, nutritious and filling (long-lasting energy) breakfast option?
- How do you eat a good breakfast while away from home?
- What is an ideal quick and easy vegetarian breakfast?
- What’s on your breakfast plate?
- How good is rice and chicken for breakfast??
- What is an easy breakfast to make the night before if mornings are hard?
- What is a quick, easy and nutritious breakfast I can eat on the go?
- Any easy and healthy breakfast ideas for office going people to prepare in the morning?
- What about intermittent fasting? Does anyone have experience with this? If so should I stop having breakfast?