Move the pans or bowls out of the cupboard and near to where you need to use them… seeing them on the side in the morning really helps me.
Find a food/meal that you not only enjoy eating, but enjoy making aswell!
Get creative!! Experimenting in the kitchen is best kind of motivation!
To meet the goal of cooking breakfast, I focus on making it easy for morning me to deal with. This might mean preparing some parts ahead – boiling or frying eggs the night before, etc. So, simplicity matters. Mindful eating does, too. Take time to savor the fruits of your labor and really feel the self-love and self-care that went in to it!
It doesn’t do a 30 year old mom-bod any good at all.
After Hot Cheetos I usually pass out on the couch with the bag in my hand. Then there’s the subsequent gas and boiling diarrhea.
And it’s even worse at work.
And there’s not even any health benefits or long term satisfaction or energy.
And I already know it’s straightup bad for me.
So Hot Cheetos is not for me anymore.
I can wake up any day, drink some water and start up two boiled eggs and cut up some fruit. All other good choices have fallen into place so far.
And no gas.
And glowing supple skin.
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?
- What is the lightest acceptable breakfast for someone with a full hectic schedule?
- What’s a good breakfast option for vegans?
- What would you combine in an easy go-to, vegan, breakfast smoothie that includes all the necessary vitamins and minerals for a physically active working day?
- When is the best time to have breakfast?
- What are your plans to make sure you eat a good healthy breakfast every morning?
- I sometimes like to sprinkle grains, nuts and fruit on a green salad for breakfast. Is there any reason I shouldn’t eat a raw greens salad after my morning workout?
- Any quick protein rich vegan breakfasts? Need some ideas! Thanks 🙂
- How can I make a dairy-free omelette?