Fabulous gives me a range of options to do as my exercise for example I did the seven minutes workout which gives you time to breathe inbettwen the exercises
I found a few spare minutes and I moved. Some days I danced along to music and some days I did a quick core workout. My goal is to work out for at least 30 mins every day but you have to start somewhere and keeping it simple and attainable is the way to make sure you don’t give up.
Usually I will take a morning walk before school or an evening walk after study. Sometimes, instead of drinking tea and sitting down, I walk with my roommates outside
- What is the best lunch break?
- Is yoga harmful?
- What types of things do you do or say to motivate yourself to get started on a workout? That’s my biggest struggle!
- How do you prepare for an exercise in advance?
- What do you do for your exercises?
- What exercise is best if you’re just starting out?
- How do you treat the days that you miss your goals?
- How do you build up your workout knowledge ( what to do and how to do it )? Too many information makes procrastinating easier
- Do you do the same exercise every day or do you mix it up?
- How much exercise do you do in the morning? A short ten minutes to wake up the body or a full workout?