- Which kind of meditation helps most for people with stress-related disorders?
- What do you do when you need to meditation but cannot find a quiet place?
- What is it I should be thinking about?
- How do you meditate with sounds, quiet, darkness or something other than what I mentioned?
- Well i wish that you could tell me how to break a bad habit in general.
I have been a loner most of my life, I suppose that is why I prefer to do it alone. Sorry, that I can't help you much. I hope you are happy with The Fabulous. I love it! I never feel alone and the habits we do with each journey helps me to feel better about myself. I find myself doing things for ME! I am blessed with a wonderful and very funny man, with whom I am married 60 years. We have 3 sons who married and divorced their 1st wives. They all remarried very different women and they are very happy. We have 6 women they have brought into our lives, along with 9 grandchildren, one of whom just married a very sweet young lady! I refuse to let go of the 1st wives, so they and their gentlemen are a great part of our family. The grandkids are close to us, as well as their parents.
However, I don't think I'd be opposed to meditating with a group or a partner. I'm sure there are benefits to that, too, that I'm just not aware of.
I know I just answered your question without actually answering your question, but I try to contribute something to each of these questions.
- How much time does it take to make meditation a habit?
- How do you meditate when you’re not in the spiritual mood and nothing feels connective?
- What is meditation definition?
- What are different ways of improving focus while I am studying? Can meditation help me in this?
- What does meditation mean?
- Can l meditate lying down?
- What does meditation do?
- Should I meditate in silence or with peaceful music?
- What are some of your difficulties with meditation and how do you cope with them/maintain focus?
- How to not get into sleep