However, I don't think I'd be opposed to meditating with a group or a partner. I'm sure there are benefits to that, too, that I'm just not aware of.
I know I just answered your question without actually answering your question, but I try to contribute something to each of these questions.
I have been a loner most of my life, I suppose that is why I prefer to do it alone. Sorry, that I can't help you much. I hope you are happy with The Fabulous. I love it! I never feel alone and the habits we do with each journey helps me to feel better about myself. I find myself doing things for ME! I am blessed with a wonderful and very funny man, with whom I am married 60 years. We have 3 sons who married and divorced their 1st wives. They all remarried very different women and they are very happy. We have 6 women they have brought into our lives, along with 9 grandchildren, one of whom just married a very sweet young lady! I refuse to let go of the 1st wives, so they and their gentlemen are a great part of our family. The grandkids are close to us, as well as their parents.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??