However, I don't think I'd be opposed to meditating with a group or a partner. I'm sure there are benefits to that, too, that I'm just not aware of.
I know I just answered your question without actually answering your question, but I try to contribute something to each of these questions.
I have been a loner most of my life, I suppose that is why I prefer to do it alone. Sorry, that I can't help you much. I hope you are happy with The Fabulous. I love it! I never feel alone and the habits we do with each journey helps me to feel better about myself. I find myself doing things for ME! I am blessed with a wonderful and very funny man, with whom I am married 60 years. We have 3 sons who married and divorced their 1st wives. They all remarried very different women and they are very happy. We have 6 women they have brought into our lives, along with 9 grandchildren, one of whom just married a very sweet young lady! I refuse to let go of the 1st wives, so they and their gentlemen are a great part of our family. The grandkids are close to us, as well as their parents.
- How do you feel after meditation?
- How do you meditate well through illness or feeling pain? I find I struggle to breathe gently if I’m snuffling with a heavy cold and find it difficult to find peaceful calm in the face of persistent pain. Does anyone have strategies for meditating through these sort of challenges?
- Do you feel that meditation helps you?
- When do you find it easier to meditate: early in the day or to help wind down at night?
- How does one move from guided meditations to self directed meditation?
- How do I suppose to feel when meditate?
- How often do you recommend meditation?
- Best application to help me meditate?
- What part of meditation is your favorite?
- How do you motivate yourself to accomplish your habits when you’re busy?